My new Manley ORV

jwilson2598

Adventurer
Hi, my name is Jeff and I've been lurking for a bit, eyeing all the awesome builds and trailers on here. Finally weighed out the options and picked up my new Manley ORV yesterday. Very excited to actually take it out and use it as soon as the current monsoon rains end. I ended up getting one of their stock models which was the ORV Explore with Tepui Gran Sabana on top. I went this route as it will serve two purposes. The first is our backwoods adventures, and the second was hauling stuff to Jeep shows for my wife's business, hence the need for a locking lid. These are a couple shots from the tow home.

abyveja4.jpg

unydy5yv.jpg

Looking forward to learning more from the experienced folks here and learning more as I get it out and use it.

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Pretty snazzy.

What kind of business does your wife run for Jeep Shows? If you don't mind me asking.

jwilson2598

Adventurer
highlandercj-7 said:
Nice JK and trailer. Is it a AEV JK?

Sort of, it's a self built one. I have their hood, wheels, and bumpers, plus a Warn 9.5cti-s, so it's a poor mans JK350 package with a 2.5" suspension lift instead. And the money I saved went towards the Manley.

jwilson2598

Adventurer
Rubicon08 said:
Pretty snazzy.

What kind of business does your wife run for Jeep Shows? If you don't mind me asking.

Don't mind at all, she and a couple friends start a company called Little Jeepers, they do kids Jeep themed apparel, toys, and other stuff. They have also started doing Jeepers Best Friend shirts for both humans and dogs as well. They have a website (littlejeepers.com) and are on Facebook too.

jwilson2598

Adventurer
Big adventures last night:

yny5uhag.jpg

My 5 year old and I went for a trial run last night in the garage. Went well, everything was still there in the AM, lol. The mattress is a bit stiff for my back, might have to work on something a bit softer under me, otherwise I'm very pleased. Next trip will be a real outdoors one.

My 5 year old and I went for a trial run last night in the garage. Went well, everything was still there in the AM, lol. The mattress is a bit stiff for my back, might have to work on something a bit softer under me, otherwise I'm very pleased. Next trip will be a real outdoors one.

They way I fixed the mattress problem was to put a camping pad under each side, just got back from a 28 day trip and spent every night In The RTT and it seemed to be fine for the whole trip

Sent from handheld smoke signal device

fast_suv

Adventurer
Hey, I think i have seen your JK on some of the other boards and maybe at a DMVjeepers meet... I try not to forget a fellow Gecko ... I'm in VA as well, just took out my new trailer out this past weekend to Graves Mnt with a fellow jeeper .. Love the Manley trailer! looks awesome behind the JKU as well...

jwilson2598

Adventurer
Yeah, I'm on Nova and DMV, so you've seen it around and I've see your trailer too, which is nice. It was definitely a good find.

jwilson2598

Adventurer
Had someone give me a extra Jeep steel wheel with a 30x9.50 on it, close enough for government work. Quick $20 spare cover and ratchet strap later and I have a spare that can get me home if need be:

u4ebu8yp.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior