96' FJ80 expo ready

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer

Nice rig. Im in Detroit have been looking at your rig on Craigs for a while now. Im actually coming to look at that blue 94 in Plainwell today. Are you going to be around I may want to check yours out. Full disclosure I can't afford it but I would like to see one of these expoed 80s u close and see how they ride with a lift and tires. Im still waiting for the pics to confirm if it has lockers before I drive out to Plainwell. Have you by chance looked at that cruiser or know the guy? Or if you are right there maybe save me a trip and scout it for me. I am Lane and I'm new to cruisers and this site. Thank you.

rbudres

Observer
I don't know of that one. I do travel to kzoo for work, so I may be able to check out for you.

My price is flexible, especially if I were to remove some of the accessories. I could get into the 8k range if we got creative. And BTW, it drives outstanding. The only reason that I am thinking about selling, is to upgrade...

I won't be around until early next week...

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
Well thank you. I haven't heard back from the guy things got silent when I asked for pics confirming the lockers switch and the door plate to see the axle code. Haven't heard back since. Im going to keep looking.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Fwiw I would update your add with the proper model i.e. FZJ80 rather than the older FJ80. If folks are searching for a newer 80 Series they may skip right over your ad.

uglybaby

Observer
That is a nice looking rig. What does your fuel burn look like? Do you notice if the RTT makes a big impact on mpg?

Tanto

Adventurer
Nice looking rig. I'm looking for more seating, now that we have 6 kids my WJ is getting a bit tight, someone gets left behind. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

PM sent on the questions.

Last edited:

uglybaby

Observer
Very tempting, but I think I need slightly better mpg since it woukd also be my DD. Great looking truck. Good luck with the sale.

Box Rocket

Very tempting but I need a few more weeks to pull my funds together otherwise I'd jump on this. I passed it along to my bro-in-law who is also looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior