Favorite "silly" little detail on your Land Cruiser?

jdlobb

Adventurer
Obviously we all have strong feelings one way or another about big things like engines, suspension, axels, diffs, etc.

But what is your favorite, or least favorite seemingly inconsequential thing on your Land Cruiser?

For me it's the cargo area windows that flare out.

My least favorite are the utterly USELESS cupholders.

concretejungle

Adventurer
There are a lot of little things i like about the truck, but one that i think stands out that is never discussed is how easy it is to see out and around the big 80 series. I find it relatively easy to get the big thing into small areas because the driver visibility is great.

hairy_apple

Adventurer
The big oversized steering wheel in my FJ40. Everyone hates it, but I love it. It just makes you feel like you're on a safari driving around in the yard. haha.

Expedition Leader
Favorites: The windshield that folds down on the trail, and the removable hard top. The fact that you can fix almost anything on it with only a few sizes of metric wrenches.

Least favorite: the "ever-on" eternal heater.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Favorites: The windshield that folds down on the trail, and the removable hard top. The fact that you can fix almost anything on it with only a few sizes of metric wrenches.

Least favorite: the "ever-on" eternal heater.

No heater bypass valve?

lugal

The way it smells. It has a quintessential 60-series smell that my whole family identifies with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke