SOLD: Mantec Discovery Series I Raised Air Intake

Wilson1730

Observer
Mantec Discovery Series I Raised Air Intake

This Air Intake was purchased from Expedition Exchange. Their description is as follows:

This is the snorkel fitted to the legendary Camel Trophy Discos, as well as other Land Rover Special Vehicles Discos. The snorkel raises the air intake from behind the headlight to the roofline. Unlike other snorkels, this snorkel parallels the vehicle's A-pillar and provides a very factory appearance. The snorkel is hidden from view from the driver's seat and the driver's view of the road ahead remains unobstructed. The snorkel's cap tucks with the Safety Devices Highlander Roof Racks. All steel construction and satin black powder coated finish. Mounting instructions, fasteners, and a template for cutting the front wing are included.

This item was purchased a few years ago with the intention of it being put on my Disco but I have decided to go without. It is still in original condition with original packaging. No scratches or dents of any kind.

I would prefer local pickup in Napa with a willingness to meet within an approximate 50-mile range. If buyer desires me to ship, we can arrange payment and once received I will ship item at buyer’s expense. Thanks for looking.

Price is $275

You can message or Call, Andrew at 805-801-9676

Attachments

• Snorkel50.jpg
    Snorkel50.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94