2008 Isuzu 300 NPS Dual cab Workshop & Parts Manuals.

pelican

Hi All

I recently purchased the above unit intending to use/convert to a camper. I would like to obtain the parts and Workshop Manuals in whatever form possible due several hundred miles between me and a dealer. Can anyone help as seems to be rarer than rocking horse poo!

Thanks in advance.
Pelican.:mixed-smiley-030:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi All

I recently purchased the above unit intending to use/convert to a camper. I would like to obtain the parts and Workshop Manuals in whatever form possible due several hundred miles between me and a dealer. Can anyone help as seems to be rarer than rocking horse poo!

Thanks in advance.
Pelican.:mixed-smiley-030:

Hey, Welcome to the forum.

Where are you ?

Regards John.

pelican

Thanks John,
Am west of Dalby Qld on a property. Am intending to do some of the the ATW mods (think I have emailed you) but would really like some in-depth service info and knowledge if I can get it for now and the future.

Along those lines, does anyone have experience with 'Chip Tuning' or 'ECUwest' as regards removing the DPD function? They are claiming 100% success by remapping the ECU and removing the filter and EGR system (if desired). They say the process is easily reversible as the original map is first copied and retained in case a return to original is desired. My worry is do these guys REALLY know what they are talking about, or is it a case of superficial canned software which may introduce a host of other problems which they will not want to know about. Rgs. Pelican

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Along those lines, does anyone have experience with 'Chip Tuning' or 'ECUwest' as regards removing the DPD function?
I cannot speak directly about these two companies, but when I looked into what was involved with remapping a Fuso ECU I was told by the guy who does it that they do not modify any of the OEM ECU software. All they do is set the parameters to a value that will never be reached. For example, the regen might be set to occur when the counter in the ECU reaches 3000. They change that value to the largest number that the field will accept, so the ECU never triggers a regen.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Thanks John,
Am west of Dalby Qld on a property. Am intending to do some of the the ATW mods (think I have emailed you) but would really like some in-depth service info and knowledge if I can get it for now and the future.

Along those lines, does anyone have experience with 'Chip Tuning' or 'ECUwest' as regards removing the DPD function? They are claiming 100% success by remapping the ECU and removing the filter and EGR system (if desired). They say the process is easily reversible as the original map is first copied and retained in case a return to original is desired. My worry is do these guys REALLY know what they are talking about, or is it a case of superficial canned software which may introduce a host of other problems which they will not want to know about. Rgs. Pelican

Hi ( can't keep calling you Pelican.)

Downtown Dalby, eh. Plenty of ATW buses running around the gas fields out there.

As far as I know ECU West deal with a performance shop in Toowoomba. Maybe find out from ECUWest exactly who and ask if either have ever done an NPS.......but their claims sound impressive.

Regards John.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior