Custom Truck Camper For Sale

bc250

I haven't posted on here before, but I work for Chris at Ujoint Offroad and thought the portal would be a good place to try to sell my camper. I started with an s-250 military communication shelter. It is aluminum framed and skinned with 1.5" of foam insulation in the walls. The camper is set up to sleep 2 people, either in 2 separate bunks long ways, or the dinette table can be lowered to make one big bed. There are 2 group 31 interstate house batteries. There is an onboard wfco 65 amp converter charger as well as 45w of solar on the roof. There is also a 2ga Anderson connector that I tether it to the truck with. There is a 750 watt 1500w peak power inverter and 2 120v outlets in one of the bed cabinets as well as 2 12v outlets. There is a maxx air max fan in the ceiling. I have the one with the thermostat and manual opening lid but not with the remote. All of the lighting, inside and out is LED. On the outside there is one LED flood light up high and an LED strip at the ladder that is remote controlled. There are 4 LED strips on either side of an upholstered panel on the ceiling inside. There is a Thetford 550p porta potty that is mounted under the end of one of the beds. The very end of the bed flips up to use the toilet. Both beds flip up to access storage cabinets underneath. There is a buddy heater mounted to the wall plumbed to a 10lb tank outside. There are 2 jerry can mounts outside, one upright and one upside down to use for a faucet. The camper fits perfectly in my short bed superduty, which is a 6'9" bed. I'm sure theres something I've forgotten so let me know of any questions you might have. The camper is located in Asheville, NC and if I haven't sold it by then, it will be at the overland expo east. I'm asking 5000$ OBO
truck and camper.jpg
outside.jpg
inside3.jpg
inside 2.jpg
inside 1.jpg

bc250

Just wanted to add that two of the hatches are framed with no-see-um screens and have covers that can be left open in the rain. The fan can be left open in the rain too. The battery compartment has been epoxy lined, sealed, and vented to the outside. the flooring is laminate hardwood. Also, I'm 6'2" and can comfortably sleep either longways or sideways. Ill get some exact interior measurments up here tomorrow though.

Last edited:

shellb

Adventurer
Sweet setup! Good luck with the sale.

The Ford looks great as well...I wish I still had my F250 to haul it on.

bc250

I haven't weighed it yet, I need to and the next time it's in the truck I'll go weigh it, but according to the military the box with no equipment weighs 770lbs. I estimate that with the batteries and bed platforms/cabinets I've added that it weighs about 1100 or 1200 lbs. I have 4" atlas lift springs and bags and run about 40lbs of air in the bags and it rides perfect. and no, the tailgate won't close, but with the ladder I've got set up on it it works better without a tailgate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior