Expo/Camp Trailer on the cheap

blazinid

Adventurer
Thanks guys. Thinking about cutting of the tube handrail? Maybe adding a structural rail at the top edge of the sides. Then having a tarp made to cover it all up?

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Nice build, looking really clean.
For tarps I would suggest MyTarp. I ordered a 5x7 18oz vinyl tarp for my trailer and it is exceptionally well made. They can also do custom covers, which I think I will be trying for my air compressor cover.

blazinid

Adventurer
Nice build, looking really clean.
For tarps I would suggest MyTarp. I ordered a 5x7 18oz vinyl tarp for my trailer and it is exceptionally well made. They can also do custom covers, which I think I will be trying for my air compressor cover.

Thanks, I'll look them up

blazinid

Adventurer
Decided that tongue was to short, but how short? Couldn't decide so off with the hitch and on with a receiver. Now I can play with the lengths of tube to get it just right, not to mention remove it all together when camping so it doesn't roll-off on its own.

Attachments

• 47.JPG
    47.JPG
    298.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 46.JPG
    46.JPG
    485.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 45.JPG
    45.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 48

Septu

Explorer
If you bought this because you were board... is there a plan for it (use it, etc), or will you just sell it?

blazinid

Adventurer
I'll probably sell it. I have a full size truck and it looks to small behind it. Future plans are to own a jeep/land cruiser again but with a daughter that is just about to get her license a "fun" rig isn't in the immediate future.

blazinid

Adventurer
I'm all done with the trailer. Anyone want to buy it? It's just to darn small behind my truck

Attachments

• 51.JPG
    51.JPG
    301.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 40
  • 55.JPG
    55.JPG
    433.2 KB · Views: 40

Forum statistics

Threads