2000 Tacoma EXT cab 5spd manual windows Callen Camper Old Man EMU suspension kit

tstege

Observer
$11,000 forgot to say I am in Flagstaff now

Hello I have decided to sell my Tacoma w/ custom Callen overhead camper. Truck is in perfect shape no dents or rust.
Specs: 5spd, V6, manual roll down windows, PS, PB, 168K miles, bull bar with receiver in it, 2 1/2 inch Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension kit(1 year old), Black TRD rims 16" with BFG all terrains (1 year old), and a Callen overhead camper with custom sleeping platform that has a 6ft long pull out drawer for storage. Camper was gutted inside and I installed styrofoam insulation and cover it all back up in white fiber board. Has a table in back that fold down, curtains, an inverter with second battery. Also installed new lights in camper and a three way fan. Stays very dry and comfy in the back. Also can fit an 10 1/2 ft surfboard inside. Has newer radiator and new timing belt, water pump, as well as much much more. Registered in AZ but had it registered in california last year when I lived there. The check engine light comes off and on sometimes for HVAC has been like that since I have owned it absolutely nothing wrong with it. I drive it daily but am going a different direction. Probably forgetting a ton. I will post more pictures tomorrow of the platform and setup in the back. Makes a great weekend camper and you don't even notice the camper on the back only weighs about 450#s

Call or text Tyler 317-748-7533

$11,000 OBO IMG_0970.jpgIMG_1690.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz