For Sale: ARB Simpson 3 Roof Top Tent, and a custom bed rack

jsmarine

Adventurer
Update: The tent is sold, but the truck bed rack is still available

For Sale: ARB Simpson 3 Roof Top Tent, and a custom bed rack with mounts for a hi-lift jack and shovel. $1,350 for both OBO; or $1,050 for the tent, and $300 for the rack. OBO, and cash only. I will sell them separately, but I'm only interested in local sales, no shipping. I am in Dallas, TX 75229.

The ARB roof top tent is about 3 years old, it's in good shape with no rips or tears. The cover for it zips up great, and also doesn't have any rips or tears, but it does have a few small scuff marks. I've also got a rolling stand I made for the tent when it's not in use, and this will go with the tent if you want it. It's nice to have as I use my garage for woodworking so occasionally I need to move the tent around and this makes it easy. I also store the bed rack on this as well. I've attached a quick pic of the tent on the stand so you can see what I mean.

The bed rack was custom built by my brother who is a very good welder/fabricator, it fits the bed perfectly and attaches via the side rails; so it's easily removable, and very secure once mounted. I'll even throw in the shovel if anyone s interested with the rack, but not the hi-lift.

I haven't used the tent in about a year, it's been stored inside my garage since. I hate to sell the tent, but I've got some medical bills that I need to pay off.

PM me with any offers or questions. I work till 5:30pm M-F but can meet anyone after that, or on weekends if you want to see it, or make a deal.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94