Earthroamer without the Earth?

bahndo

Supporting Sponsor: Bahn Camper Works
Does anyone on here have any experience with the "Roamer" (not Earthroamer) brand of camper? From what I can tell they are all fiberglass including the interior and pretty basic/simple/light weight. I haven't seen one in person, just a few photo's floating around on the web...

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
According to the NADA guide - http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/2002/Roamer/Truck-Campers

"Introduced in the 1995 model year, the Roamer line of truck campers are self-contained units designed to permit off road adventuring. Created to slide into the bed of full-sized pickups trucks, Roamer truck campers feature lightweight construction to make installation and removal easier. Roamer truck campers were produced by Wesco Fountains Incorporated. (2005 - 1995) Notes: Manufacturer note(s): TRUCK CAMPERS - Did not produce this model for years 1998-2000. No further information available after 2005."

bahndo

Supporting Sponsor: Bahn Camper Works
Truck is actually in the shop right now but should be able to get some pictures up by the end of the week. Some more searching has turned up these pictures of the Roamer.
0062440-R1-024-10A.jpg

DCP_3216.jpg

unit2interior.jpg

doofyskier

I looked at a used one before I bought a Lance. It seemed to be fairly light for its size. The owner of the roamer had it mounted on an f-150. No bells and whistles. really basic and simple. We passed because it had a stable-lift jack system and I preferred corner jacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online