SOLD, SOLD, SOLD - 2010 Conqueror Commander - Only One in the US (PRICE DROP)

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Price Reduced on original post:

Was $45,500 with the fridge and $44,500 without the fridge.

Was $43,500 with the fridge and $42,500 without the fridge.

NOW:$40,000 without the fridge: Fridge will be sold separate.

D

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Please note (again): This trailer is in the US and legally titled and registered.
It isn't something overseas that you have to spend TONS of time, energy and money getting shipped, taxed, tariffed, duties, custom hassles, and the challenge of getting it registered and titled.

Thanks
D

sail78385

Observer
I just have to know what do these retail for? I really can't comprehend someone spending 40k on a trailer. For that price you could put a nice downpayment on a cabin with acreage, or buy a motor home, or a new jeep, a new land rover, ect. I can totally understand that everyone has their own thing but the only way I could see justification for this is if someone is traveling the world. What kind of trips has this seen? I love that the fridge is optional, like someone isn't going to buy it when they are spending that kind of money anyway. I'm going to modify the owners quote... "Money makes a man humble, as he realizes that despite how much money he has spent, he knows very little. Cheers!

steve_r2

Just to clarify.....when I was in Botswana in April/May time I saw these and fell in love with them.
Saw them being towed by LR3's, Defenders, FJ's, Wranglers (mainly the diesels), VW Touareg etc etc....highly popular and everyone I spoke to who had them said best thing they have ever purchased....long trips, short trips no worries.
Hope the sale goes well for you.
Seriously considering one for myself as there is now a official distributor here in the UAE .

zimm

Expedition Leader
I just have to know what do these retail for? I really can't comprehend someone spending 40k on a trailer. For that price you could put a nice downpayment on a cabin with acreage, or buy a motor home, or a new jeep, a new land rover, ect. I can totally understand that everyone has their own thing but the only way I could see justification for this is if someone is traveling the world. What kind of trips has this seen? I love that the fridge is optional, like someone isn't going to buy it when they are spending that kind of money anyway. I'm going to modify the owners quote... "Money makes a man humble, as he realizes that despite how much money he has spent, he knows very little. Cheers!
One billion dollars. Now admire the engineering and ********.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Zimm: thanks for the comments. I know you know the rarity and appreciate the fact that this trailer is a unicorn in the US.

sail78385: This trailer would retail in Rand to US dollar conversion for around $52,000.00. That is before shipping, taxes, duties, import fees, and the time spent to get it registered and titled in the US.
If it is the Australian version it would retail for around $60,000.00 before all of the other hoops to jump.

This trailer isn't about the amenities, rather about the capabilities, and the completely rot free design (no wood, or non-galvi chassis to worry about).

D

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
What a small world, my ex-wife was showing me a picture of a trailer in Australia that sells new for 60,000 dollars plus tax, inportation plus, plus, which is almost identical to yours! I told her you were selling one for 42,000 and she did not believe me, I am going to send her a link to your pictures evendough I do not think her husband will let her buy it!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
The one she was showing you was probably the UEV 440. In Australia this one is known as the UEV-490.

And your ex wife ... go figure. :)

D

jgatliff

Father, Husband, Outdoorsman, & Adventurer.
Holy crap! The only one in the US is in my backyard (figuratively). PM sent.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Cant believe no one has snatched this up yet. Im going to have to drive your way to drool on it if doesn't go soon. Hope you have flood insurance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94