Bear Grylls is new LR global ambassador

Joe917

Explorer
Great ambassador, runs around with a film crew drinking his own urine, making forts in the bush then spending the nights in hotels. Too bad for LR.

jhill15

Explorer
Lol Idk what everyones talking about Bear Grylls is the Man!!! I cant think of a better commercial face for L.R. Everyone associate's Bear with extreme adventuring and survival. Perfect person for L.R. to revamp that image...not as if they have lost that but a good way to introduce a new generation of offroaders who are growing up seeing rich people tricking their rangies out with 22" rims and low profile rubber

...this, among a myriad of other things, will sooner or later cause me to sell off everything I have with a green or black oval associated.

Viggen

Just here...
...this, among a myriad of other things, will sooner or later cause me to sell off everything I have with a green or black oval associated.

1384968614397_zps89110c4e.jpg

Because Bear is the new spokesman? A man that has a hit series, has climbed Everest, crossed the Atlantic in an open top rigid inflatable, and was an SAS member? Seriously, if his resume is what is turning you off then you are unimaginably difficult to please. He pitches for Walmart because they sell his line of Craghoppers/ Gerber rebranded stuff. I am no fanboy but I cannot imagine how you could choose someone else who exudes the outdoors like he does.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Man this went downhill. I bet most people on here couldn't hold up bear grylls jockstrap. I made a slight about his commercialization. But the guy does have some skills.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
If Paul Hogan could sell Subarus (and even make people think that they were an Australian brand), why not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior