Anyone that has owned a Kimberley Kamper or Adrenaline

Rumpig

Adventurer
p.s. would anyone recommend going over to Australia to take a factory tour and talk to them face to face on specifying out the build, and importing one? would it make it easier and with better understanding on what your getting? also takeing a mini vacation over there, i think that they offer new owners the ability to take one out for the night or two, but im not totally sure on that. its been on my short lists of places to visit.
not sure about a factory tour and what they do or don't do there as it's in another state to where i live.... i can say that if you were to come to Brisbane (Queensland) you can go visit SEQ Campers who are the local agent (James the owner of that store is a really nice guy), and they'll have some sitting in the show room and be able to explain exactly what's available on them (if timing worked out if you did visit Brisbane, i could possibly show you my KK and run you through a few things also if you wanted).... SEQ Campers also hires them out for you to use aswell, though it's a tad expensive...this link has their details and if you click on the HIRE BROCHURE section it'll show pricing http://www.seqcampers.com.au/pages/camper-hire/
Just a heads up....SEQ Campers is about a 45 minute drive North of Brisbane city though, so you'd need a car or someone with the time to take you to go see them

4wd26

The Kimberly factory is only 2 hours south of Brisbane at ballina, so it would be easy to combine the 2
Even hire one from Brisbane and camp at ballina, lots of nice camps down that way

Romer

Adventurer
The KK's pop up for sale now and then. Sometimes in the open and sometimes behind the scenes. If your patient you could pick one up here in the US

cruiserdan

Wishful Thinker
A bit late to the party but I will share a tale.

I have a 2002 Kimberley that is either 4 or 6 (I do not recall for sure) trailers away from Romer's trailer. Last year water somehow got inside the Kamper body when it was closed-up. I think what happened was the kitchen drawer was not fully closed and we had some heavy rain. In any event water collected in the rear storage well (the lowest point) and sat there for at least 3 months. When I discovered it my heart sank.

Short story the mattress was toast as was everything I had in the well and there was mould on some areas of the trailer body. The kitchen drawer had to be taken apart to get it fully cleaned up.

The canvas WAS NOT harmed. I tossed the mattress (still looking for the "right" replacement) and cleaned the entire inside of the trailer body with a water/bleach mix. I rinsed the canvas off and left it set up in the backyard for a week.

Since that event the trailer has not had any water intrusion so we had to have left the drawer open. I see no other way it could have happened. I still check it every week or so and I do not leave anything important in the well. At one time I carried a pair of 600 dollar Land Cruiser birfields down there. Never again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz