FEELER: Xterra: Blistein 5100, stock springs, BFG Rugged Trails, White Knight Light

Hello,

Getting ready to do a full OME kit and get some new tires. I am hoping to recoup some of the cost by selling my current set up. Planning on installing the new set up in the next few weeks. Preferred pick in Bay Area. Open to offers on:

- Bilstein 5100 front and rear- Bought from Nisstech 20k ago, professionally installed, set at stock height. NO HARD WHEELING, less than 100 of mild forest service dirt roads. I mostly just commute on the highway and drive like a grandpa. $225 for all four

-Front Stock Coils- in decent shape for a truck with 160k $40 each

-Rear Stock Leafs- usable with a re-arch if you are so inclined. $40 each

- 4 BFG Rugged Trail LT 265-75-16, the rear two tires are in OK shape, Front 2 show a little more wear on the inside, all have a bit more life to get to the wear bars. They came on the truck when I got it 30k ago. $20 fronts, $40 rear

- White Knight Light- BRAND NEW IN BOX attached to trailer receiver, got it a while back and never got around to installing it. $50

Thanks to everyone on here for all of the advice over the years.

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Did you consider the option of using the Bilstein shocks with your OME coils? Many have done this on various rigs and I will be doing this as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online