2008 Tiger CX 4WD Diesel

Not mine, on local craigslist. Located in Telluride, CO. Asking 75k.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/rvs/4643117532.html

For sale is a 2008 Tiger CX 4 WD four wheel drive class C RV. You can see ore of what a Tiger is on their website http://www.tigervehicles.com

The truck and chassis are a 2008 Ford F 350 Diesel that has been immaculately taken care of (even using all synthetic oil)

Brand new AT tires, Brand new custom roof storage rack/platform. Some features are wet bath, propane generator, ac unit, heat, above cab bed, couch turns into bed, tons of interior storage, propane heater, propane cook top, microwave, flat screen tv, refrigerator (ac/dc/propane)

Rig has about 69,000 miles on it and just went through a full service. Please call/email with questions or to take a look at this gem in person. Delivery can be negotiated.

Rickbfried

Observer
Maybe it's me, I don't see it. Purchase a Ford F 350 Diesel 4x4 for the mid 20's and a nice truck camper high teens and have 40k left over in your pocket.

mattiep11

Adventurer
Telluride has over 2 airstream b19's, 2 roadtek vans,5 sports mobiles, 2 earth roamers, 3 tigers, 10 rtt's, 20 popup/pull behinds,35 truck campers/expo rigs, 50 shasta campers, and 2000 tents......just a joke....haha

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
I don't see it.

Clearly you don't. A truck and a camper is not a Tiger.

Now, if you say that the higher quality, better systems, pass through, etc. is not worth the money, or that you really need to be able to separate the camper from the truck, then you are making a valid comment.

There is a reason that people buy expedition campers and why used Tigers are both rare and expensive.

zimm

Expedition Leader

Clearly you don't. A truck and a camper is not a Tiger.

Now, if you say that the higher quality, better systems, pass through, etc. is not worth the money, or that you really need to be able to separate the camper from the truck, then you are making a valid comment.

There is a reason that people buy expedition campers and why used Tigers are both rare and expensive.

well, really, its a camper. a tiger is a camper. making it all one piece has the advantage of a pass thru and a lower height/cog. its also a ****load more expensive to implement, but you get the benefit of a higher grade fit and finish, and the security of a one piece body.

which camper is best four you comes down to budget, and duration of use. if i was to do a few years in one i think the attached body is money well spent. for weekend warrior work, its a waste.

its not that the tiger camper is holier than a slide in camper. its not. its a specialized camper. its that rickbfried doesnt comprehend the benefits of a camper with the pass thru feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles