more NEW from Phoenix Popup campers

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Tiger installed the XM antenna the MYTACO links to. Sits way up at the front of the truck, on the passenger side. Seems to work perfectly.

Durango

Adventurer
NO LUCK FINDING, UGH. Anybody have a clue where its located on a 2014 Ram 2500?
I had EXACTLY the same problem with my 4WD hawk on my 2012 2500 Ram. I took it to a local car stereo shop and they changed the antenna's location for 60.00 in labor and parts. (I personally hate and despise doing wiring in vehicles.) I believe the guys at the shop said it was located up high by the upper brake light on the cab roof and the cab over on the camper was blocking the signal.

Steve

PS After the change the radio and Sirius work great.

ripperj

Explorer
Terra Ops, if you are asking where the sat antenna is physically located, on my '12 2500 crew cab it's on the right rear part of the roof, near the edge, like Steve posted above.

Terra Ops

Adventurer
Thanks, but not the antenna. Looking for the satellite receiver where the antenna plugs in. I've looked on both sides under the dash and no luck.

Umtaneum

Adventurer
I ordered my new Phoenix camper late last week. Now the countdown starts for the January pick up date. Hopefully Rob will post pictures when they start building it.

Umtaneum

Adventurer
Full size CCLB Ford, extra tall head room, extra long bunks, we are working the rest of the details out. Probably going to put a side dinette down the right side, galley and head on the left side. Depending on how we shoehorn stuff in, it's going to be either 9'3" or 9'6" long overall. I can tow all of my usual trailers without a special truss hitch with a 9'6" camper, any longer and I get interference. Shouldn't have any issues with departure angles, either.

LovinPSDs

Adventurer
Full size CCLB Ford, extra tall head room, extra long bunks, we are working the rest of the details out. Probably going to put a side dinette down the right side, galley and head on the left side. Depending on how we shoehorn stuff in, it's going to be either 9'3" or 9'6" long overall. I can tow all of my usual trailers without a special truss hitch with a 9'6" camper, any longer and I get interference. Shouldn't have any issues with departure angles, either.

I'll be very excited to see this setup!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior