Call for Pictures for Calendar "Landcruiser meets Landscape"

LC-Calendar

Dear Overlanders and Landcruiser Enthusiasts,

I have been following your posts here for a long time and I always admired the awesome pictures you post. Since the beginning of 2014 I am the proud owner of an 80 Series Diesel over here in Switzerland, Europe. It has a DIY drawer system, in-car sleeping set-up and lots of other mods. We plan a one year journey through the Americas beginning next summer. Driving home from our last offroad adventure in the Pyrenees, I had the idea to create a Calendar with pictures from Landcruisers from all over the world.

For this undertaking the help of the world's Landcruiser community is required – we need your pictures! The year's theme will be "Landcruiser meets Landscape".
Your most scenic campsites and other shots depicting your Landcruiser in the great outdoors - that's the kind of picture I am looking for.

I even got Toyota Switzerland and papercruiser.com to support me with prizes I can raffle off to reward your effort. All prizes are shipped internationally of course.

For details and upload see http://landcruiser-calendar.com

Thanks in advance for your submissions! And thanks to Expedition Portal for letting me use this platform.

Cheers,
Lukas

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
End of this road

Owens Creek, BC

HT60 Owens Creek.jpg
PHP:

If you get to Vancouver Island, look me up. Show you some backroads, and give you a beer.

LC-Calendar

Hi cruiserpilot,

Thanks for the offer. You will definately here from us, should we decide to head your way!

By the way you'd be the first Canadian to upload a picture ;-)

davegonz

Explorer
I'll submit this one for my buddy..

Lee%2527sFJ40-LakeTravis.JPG

Here's one of my old 100.

IMG_2248%2520%2528Large%2529.JPG

Some tilt-shift action.

img_2460%2520%2528large%2529-tiltshift.jpg

img_0867-tiltshift%2520%25281%2529.jpg

My FJ40 pinata.

IMG_0025.jpg

At my favorite bar (Billy's on Burnet)

20130111_160446_1.jpg

Last edited:

LC-Calendar

Free Calendar for the finalists

There are some great news for you:

We are very happy to announce that the participants whose pictures are selected to appear in the Calendar will receive a free copy delivered to their home!

IBS Tech as a new sponsor will carry the cost and the shipping for those 13 calendars. Details on www.landcruiser-calendar.com

Also check out the new Blog on the website where we will communicate news.

Happy uploading! :)

Blackwater

Im getting old! :(
Great Idea!! Id like a copy of the Calendar regardless...

Few photos uploaded to your website just for fun!

DSC_0215_zps8d576c7f.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles