Call for Pictures for Calendar "Landcruiser meets Landscape"

TeCKis300

Observer
Not many mods to show off but I hope you might like the picture nevertheless
Full res 3255x2144 link
p1219790652-5.jpg

WhiteH2O

Observer
I was just going to ask about a 120 series- such as a Lexus GX470. It is essentially a differently badged Landcruiser Prado; close enough?

Last edited:

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
I will share a few

Craters of the Moon, Idaho

Eastern Oregon

Michigan's UP

Lake Superior coast

North shore of Lake Michigan

Last edited:

Hound

Sheepdog
@upcruiser: beautiful pictures. Looks like you could have enough shots for your own calendar.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
@upcruiser: beautiful pictures. Looks like you could have enough shots for your own calendar.

Thanks for the kind words. Nothing captures the feel of travel adventure to me than a Land Cruiser. They are eye candy to me.

Rumpig

Adventurer
here's another pic of my vehicle though this time in action... taken by a mate of me driving Camp Rd at LCMP when we were out wheeling one weekend. Sadly i don't have the full rez version of the pics he took and it'd be a much nicer pic without some of my mates legs in it...lol, but thought i'd throw it up here anyhow.

Last edited:

LC-Calendar

The "Jury" introduces itself

Hello to you all,

Only one week to go until uploads will be closed on Saturday September 27th 0800 UTC!

So for those who have not yet uploaded their photos, take your time this weekend, scan your photos and submit the best ones here: http://www.landcruiser-calendar.com/english-1/upload/
Remember we are raffling off valuable prizes to the contributors.

Keep in mind the minimum dimensions for the photos is 3800x2600px :)

Those who have already uploaded their photos, have a look at the introduction of the "Jury":
http://www.landcruiser-calendar.com/english-1/jury/

Thank you for all your contributions, we hope to start shipping the calendars at the beginning of November. So far, we received many pictures from all over the world, from Mozambique to Norway!

Enjoy the weekend,
Lukas

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
A few pics of our Cruisers through the years...

100 Nevadasmall.jpg

Canyon 100small.jpg

40 and 100small.jpg

Attachments

• 100 Nevadasmall.jpg
    100 Nevadasmall.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Canyon 100small.jpg
    Canyon 100small.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 14

Forum statistics

Threads