Two Latvians overlanding south

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
We are looking forward to seeing you and having you present at the NW Overland Rally. Loving your photos!

Have fun!

O'DubhGhaill

Your blog suggests that you made it back safely?

When you have time, how about providing an after action report regarding your vehicle and your experiences with it and in it - such a report would be an outstanding resource for those of us planning similar adventures.

Best to you both!

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
Your blog suggests that you made it back safely?

When you have time, how about providing an after action report regarding your vehicle and your experiences with it and in it - such a report would be an outstanding resource for those of us planning similar adventures.

Best to you both!

Yes, we are temporary back in Vancouver, but the trip is not over.

We will try to write some short summary of lessons learned as well as we are looking forward presenting our experience during "Test drive" at NW Overland Rally in June. :)

NoDinero

Adventurer
Hey Peter and Dace; You must have, at some point, passed by my home of Dillon/Breckenridge/Summit County, Colorado. Hope all is well and that you get back on the road.

izaicinajums

izaicinajums.com
Hey Peter and Dace; You must have, at some point, passed by my home of Dillon/Breckenridge/Summit County, Colorado. Hope all is well and that you get back on the road.

Hey, we almost did, but not quite, we turned south on 381 before Dillon/Breckenridge.

Colorado is beautiful and we really enjoyed our time there. Who knows me might pass trough on the way south again :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne