2011 Nissan Titan Pro-4x

Mako1114

Adventurer

**Updated price is $25,000.00 and mileage is at 65K.**

For sale is my 2011 “galaxy black” Nissan Titan Pro-4x that I purchased new in April of 2011 and has 39,000 miles on it and is located in Mount Pleasant, SC. The truck has been maintained by the dealership where it was purchased with the oil changed every 3,000 miles and all regularly scheduled maintenance performed. Recently performed 30,000 mile service included flushing the transmission and coolant along with new filters etc. Also, has newly installed platinum series battery. The truck has been tastefully modified to be used for off road or overlanding use, however it still maintains it’s factory ride and is practical as a daily driver. Asking price is $30,000.00 and includes a full tank of fuel. The vehicle is no longer under warranty, however it is still eligible for a factory warranty extension for an additional charge. I will be happy to assist in shipping this vehicle at the buyer’s expense.

The 2011 Nissan Titan Pro-4x is a full-size, crew cab, pickup truck that features a 5-foot, 7-inch bed. The Pro-4x package includes four-wheel drive with 2 speed transfer case and electronically locking rear differential and 5.6-liter V8 engine joined to a five-speed automatic transmission. The V8 is rated at 317 horsepower and 385 pound-feet of torque. The Titan Pro-4x crew cab is rated to pull up to 9,400 pounds and the transmission features a tow-haul mode for handling heavy loads.

This truck has every option that was offered for this model year including:

• Standard features
18-inch alloy rims, lockable tailgate, 40/20/40-split front bench seat, 60/40-split rear bench seat, air-conditioning, power windows and locks, keyless entry, receiver hitch and a seven-pin wiring harness connector​
• P03 PR3 Pro-4x Premium Utility Package
Foglamps, rear parking sensors, a class IV hitch, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, an auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass display and Bluetooth.
lockable bedside compartment, adjustable tie-down cleats, tailgate area lighting, a 12-volt power source and a spray-in bedliner, power-adjustable pedals, power-extending/heated side mirrors, front tow hooks and an eight-speaker Rockford Fosgate sound system with 6 disk changer and satellite radio.
Rancho dampers, heavy-duty skid plates, a shorter final-drive ratio, all-terrain tires and a push-button rear locking differential.​
• U01 TEC Pro-4x Technology Package
Power sunroof, power rear window, navigation system and a rear-seat DVD entertainment system​
• X01 LUX Pro-4x Luxury Package
Leather upholstery, four-way power passenger seat and driver memory functions​
• A92 EXT Utility Accessory
Tailgate bed extender
Under rear seat storage tote/bin​
• L93 FL3 Pro-4x Floor Mats

In addition to all of the listed factory components, the following aftermarket components totaling approximately $10K have been professionally installed (note that labor was not factored into price of aftermarket components):

• ARB Deluxe Front Bumper utilizing OEM skid plate and tow hooks
Fog Light Kit
Wiring Loom​
• Warn M12000 Winch
• Anzio 24” LED light bar **Now includes 8" Warn HID lights**
• Rocky Road Step/Sliders
• Reunell Rear Plate Bumper with integrated 20k pound 2” receiver and tow hooks
PIAA 1500 lights
• PRG Suspension Lift
Bilstein 5100 HD Front Shocks & Struts
Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks
PRG UCA’s
PRG Billet Leveling Kit
PRG Extended Sway Bar End Links
Note that OEM suspension components included in sale​
• Rough Country Traction Bars
• 2013 Nissan Titan “Hyper Silver” (charcoal) colored rims with Nitto Terra Grappler 295/70R-18 Tires with 90% tread left *Now includes BFG All-Terrains KO2 35"x 12.50-18*
• Century Truck Cap **Now includes newer Leer cap**
• Bed Rug
• Hi-Lift Xtreme Jack & Mounts

The truck is in very good condition with the usual wear associated with a 3 year old vehicle. I have never had any issues with the truck and everything works as it should. The only reason that I am selling is that I want to move up to a ¾ ton truck with a longer bed. This truck gets compliments wherever it goes as the components have a somewhat factory looking appearance. The lines of the Reunell rear bumper compliment the front ARB bumper nicely. The cap was purchased used and is matching in color (galaxy black), however it has a few dings and scratches from it’s previous owner. The factory rear locker is a nice upgrade that is not found on some of the other ½ ton vehicles; a front ARB air locker is currently available as an aftermarket upgrade.

I bought the cap last winter with intentions of removing it in the spring and liked having a covered, lockable space so I never removed it. There is also a scrape under the passenger tail light which I believe occurred in a parking lot when a car scraped by me pulling into a parking spot. I will see if I can get the scrape buffed out and I believe there is a pic illustrating the scrape. I have included a few photos, however a full album can be viewed at the following link:

http://s5.photobucket.com/user/buddyhoohaw/library/2011 Titan?sort=4&page=1

Last edited:

Camelfilter

Explorer
Nice one!

...If you happen to be out detailing it up one day, would you mind snapping pictures of the traction bar mounts to the frame? I have a 2013 Pro-4X with the same sliders...

Thanks & GLWS!

kmcoop7

Observer
bump

Just a bump for this nice truck.

I ran a 2006 titan set up similar to this for a while and I think they are the most under rated truck on the mkt. The engine kicks *** and is as good (fuel economy excepted) as any other gas v8 from any other truck manufacturer today. Mine was super reliable, was great off road, and I thought looked good.

The interior has better space than any new f150, ram 1500, or Chebby. The only thing that can compare are mega cab rams and the new tundras.

I think a lot of expo guys would be pleasantly surprised by the titan.

nice build!

Mako1114

Adventurer
Just a bump for this nice truck.

I ran a 2006 titan set up similar to this for a while and I think they are the most under rated truck on the mkt. The engine kicks *** and is as good (fuel economy excepted) as any other gas v8 from any other truck manufacturer today. Mine was super reliable, was great off road, and I thought looked good.

The interior has better space than any new f150, ram 1500, or Chebby. The only thing that can compare are mega cab rams and the new tundras.

I think a lot of expo guys would be pleasantly surprised by the titan.

nice build!

Thanks for the compliments and I agree with everything you mentioned.

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior