Expedition Truck Brokers ? anyone know these people ?

Has anyone dealt with these people ?

http://www.Expedition-Trucks.com

i was wondering if i should look into any of their trucks.... i made an inquiry about an Iveco 4x4 that had already sold and
they told me they had another .... a 2005.... and sent some pics and this info.

€ 140.000
Year
Km
Engine
280 Hp – Euro 3
Diesel
800 liter
Weight
Approx. 8500 Kg
Height
Approx. 3m50
Length
7m30
Beds
2 pers bed 210x150 Fixed 2 pers bed 200x120 Conv.
Water
500 L
Waste
80 L
Cooker
3 burner gas
Heater
Air: Webasto heater Water: Unknown yet
Sanitary
Toilet, Shower + Sink
Fridge
Fridge - Compressor 12V Freezer – Compressor 12V
Extra’s
Torsion-Free Sub Chassis Solar 120 Watt Airco in cab Cruise Control Parking heater in cab Airco in living unit Tire pressure syst. Crawl through Int. height 195cm Satellite TV
Always stored in garage

i dont know how to attach a PDF so i just copied the info they sent.... dont know how to attach the pics. sorry

thanks

SpudBoy

Observer
Is it this one?

ivecoeurocargo100e21expeditiontruck3.jpg

Hmmm - OK that is very small. Not sure how to get the bigger JPG to show.....

Last edited:

Maninga

Adventurer
Don't know anything about them, but there's a lot of really cool trucks available in Europe. If it's to be based out of the US though, probably the biggest question is, can you bring it into the country and register it? What're you looking to do with it? Budget?

Joe917

Explorer
Don't forget the USA only allows importation of vehicles over 25years old, in Canada its 15 years. Neither of the trucks you are looking at could be imported.

Joe917

Explorer
Don't forget the USA only allows importation of vehicles over 25years old, in Canada its 15 years. Neither of the trucks you are looking at could be imported.
A good broker would give you that information.

YEP ! thats right ! forgot all about the importation problem. so... forget i even posted this. ... thanks for reminding me..... i just had a senior moment there. LOL

rblackwell

Adventurer
I communicated extensively with Arno late last year (Oct/Nov - I broke down in Iran and Arno, out of the blue, offered to help me get spares. But I had an alternate source
so did not have to take up his offer). A bit later in the year I met up with him in Greece and spent an afternoon discussion expedition trucks. He seemed to know his stuff
and if I was in Europe and needed repairs to my camper I would contact him.

Has anyone dealt with these people ?

http://www.Expedition-Trucks.com

i was wondering if i should look into any of their trucks.... i made an inquiry about an Iveco 4x4 that had already sold and
they told me they had another .... a 2005.... and sent some pics and this info.

€ 140.000
Year
Km
Engine
280 Hp – Euro 3
Diesel
800 liter
Weight
Approx. 8500 Kg
Height
Approx. 3m50
Length
7m30
Beds
2 pers bed 210x150 Fixed 2 pers bed 200x120 Conv.
Water
500 L
Waste
80 L
Cooker
3 burner gas
Heater
Air: Webasto heater Water: Unknown yet
Sanitary
Toilet, Shower + Sink
Fridge
Fridge - Compressor 12V Freezer – Compressor 12V
Extra’s
Torsion-Free Sub Chassis Solar 120 Watt Airco in cab Cruise Control Parking heater in cab Airco in living unit Tire pressure syst. Crawl through Int. height 195cm Satellite TV
Always stored in garage

i dont know how to attach a PDF so i just copied the info they sent.... dont know how to attach the pics. sorry

thanks

I communicated extensively with Arno late last year (Oct/Nov - I broke down in Iran and Arno, out of the blue, offered to help me get spares. But I had an alternate source
so did not have to take up his offer). A bit later in the year I met up with him in Greece and spent an afternoon discussion expedition trucks. He seemed to know his stuff
and if I was in Europe and needed repairs to my camper I would contact him.

Thanks for letting me know that. if i find myself traveling out of the country.... i'll keep him in mind

Ulysse

Dear SouthWestDrifter,

I did buy a truck using their service, Arno has been really nice and of great support, not only in finding one that fit my requirements but also checking it in person and providing advices throughout the process.

I have been a member of this forum for a while and had never thought my first post would be about this, but recommending them is definitively worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke