2011 Custom Built expedition off road trailer

Cole Trickle

Looking to go a different route and build something a little bigger for the family.

Trailer works great and is in good shape. One fender did get bent from going over a rock. I hammered it flat and repainted it. It's not perfect but hard to see. If you were so inclined you can buy new fenders for cheap.

This trailer has a Max Coupler hitch. The box has aluminum diamond plate sides and a ACX plywood floor. The tail gate folds down flat and there is a storage box on the front. The tongue is long enough to open any swing open rear doors including JKs and large tire carriers. The tail lights and markers are all LED. The over head rack will accommodate 15gals of fresh water, fire wood and chairs. The rack is removable. Also it comes with a vinyl Tonneau cover to keep the dust out.

Shovel and axe included
registered and titled in CA

Specifications:
Box Size: 42in wide, 58in long & 18in tall
Frame: welded tubular steel
Box Sides: polished aluminum diamond plate
Box Bed: 1/2in ACX
Axel: 3500lbs rated
Hubs: 5x5 (TJ bolt pattern)
Suspension: SOA leaf spring
Rims: Pro Comp Steel Rock Crawler 15x8
Tires: Pro Comp AT 31x10.5
Lighting: LED w/markers
Hitch Assembly: Max Coupler
Tail Gate: Yes
Tonneau Cover: Yes
Storage Rack w/ H20 Cans: Yes
Tongue Storage Box: Yes
Axe and Shovel: Yes

Price: $2450.00 or best offer

Located in Corona CA

Brandin
714-745-8845

Attachments

• 1149492_4949335381579_2088916282_o.jpg
    1149492_4949335381579_2088916282_o.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 425
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 553
  • untitledt.jpg
    untitledt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0956%20(800x600).jpg
    IMG_0956%20(800x600).jpg
    154 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Any idea on how easily the hubs can be swapped over to a Toyota FJ Cruiser wheel pattern? With a make and model for the axle I could do the inquiries myself. Thanks!

Cole Trickle

Any idea on how easily the hubs can be swapped over to a Toyota FJ Cruiser wheel pattern? With a make and model for the axle I could do the inquiries myself. Thanks!

I imagine you could search out an Axel with an fj bolt pattern and swap it. I can get track width if needed but I don't have a source for axels.

Maybe adapters if you wanted to run fj wheels?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Tried looking for the adapters in the past and never found any to convert a 5 bolt hub to a 6 bolt pattern. Is the rack removable from the bed of the trailer? Is the water carrier removable from the rack? Thanks! I'm in San Diego, so the trip to Corona isn't too bad to make once I figure some details out.

Cole Trickle

Yes the whole rack would come off and both the basket and water holders also bolt on seperatly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Toolman

Explorer
Stock TJ bolt pattern is 5 on 4.5
Stock JK bolt pattern is 5 on 5

nice trailer nice score nice sale. I was too late

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz