Attn: East Coast Lurkers & FWC Customers

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Hello East Coast potential customers & current FWC Owners

We are heading out to North Carolina in just a few weeks with 4 or 5 new FWC campers to display for the weekend.

The event is called the Overland Expo East.

It will be an excellent event and has much to offer for all types of outdoor people.

I have never been to the East Coast personally and i'm totally excited to see the area and work the show.

Dates: Oct. 3rd - 5th, 2014

General Location: Asheville, North Carolina (Actual Location: Taylor Ranch in Fletcher, NC)

There website: http://www.overlandexpo.com/east

We will be bringing 4 or 5 of our low profile, lightweight, durable, pop-up truck campers to display (most likely the Grandby, Hawk, Fleet, Eagle, & a Shell Model).

We will have some FWC customers camping near our booth, and the event also has additional campsites available if you check out their website for additional details.

There should be several truck camper manufacturers on site, as well as roof top tents, off-road trailers, tents, jeeps, vendors, food, overland classes, and SO much more.

Day passes must be purchased to attend the show. Day passes are available on their website or at the gate.

Please feel free to call or e-mail us if you have any questions or would like additional information.

We would be glad to help in any way we can.

Look forward to meeting you if you can make it to the show !

Happy Camping !

[video=vimeo;73648527]http://vimeo.com/73648527[/video]

stclair

Adventurer
Can you bring me some trim pieces for our 2008 Eagle? JK...Seriously though, hope you guys spark enough interest to bring a FWC dealer to the a East Coast. Hope we can make it to the a Expo.

LC_Hamma

Flatbed Model

I would definitely like to tour one of your flatbed models, preferably a Granby. I've been researching for a while & there aren't many options out there available in the states.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Just a side note for any current four wheel camper owners (or new potential owners) coming to this show:

We will be cooking a very simple breakfast in our booth on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday mornings to share.

We will also be cooking a simple dinner on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday evenings to share.

if you would like to bring a dish, that would be great, if not, that's okay too.

To get into the Expo you will need at least a day pass.

We are totally excited. Just a few more days !

:)

four wheel camper near the river.jpg

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
Some previews.

What a beautiful place.

Attachments

• 20141002_184408.jpg
    20141002_184408.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20141002_122516.jpg
    20141002_122516.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 19

Scoutman

Explorer
Just wanted to say thanks for bringing these all the way to the east coast for the Expo. I enjoyed checking them out in great detail as well as talking to the tall older gentleman (I didn't catch his name). I think I made about 3 trips to your booth for various notes and questions. I must say that after seeing one in person as well as all the favorable things I've heard about FWC's that they really are something to rave about. My wife and kids were also able to check it out and my wife is definitely sold on making the upgrade which helps. :sombrero:

Now the hard part is figuring out the logistics and financials to get out of my current TC and get one of these on order.

A quick question that I forgot to ask at the Expo, can there be provisions made for an AC in the rear wall of a Granby?

stockrex

hey Stan, you guys have to come over to Michigan so I can pack my grandby and come over and get some breakfast.
I visited you Riverside facility many times before it closed. What was the name of the office lady in the front office there?

Shibs from west Michigan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94