======= NEW Fridge / Freezer - 12 Volt DC - BRAND NEW - Never Used In Box ===========

magentawave

Adventurer
I have one brand NEW never used 4.2 cubic foot DC - 12 volt fridge/freezer for sale. This 12 volt refrigerator is totally brand new and still in the original box with factory warranty.

Also included is the wiring harness, owners manual, and a flange kit (normally a $50.00 option but you can have it for free).

This is a great size fridge/freezer for your RV, boat, or cabin because its big enough to put a lot of stuff in it and has a small freezer, but consumes its super reliable and long lasting Danfoss compressor only consumes 24 watts per hour.

I am a private party and I bought this 12 volt fridge/freezer couple months ago for a motorhome that I'm rebuilding but I have decided to custom build my own chest fridge/freezer instead.

PRICE: $699 firm, but that includes the trim flange kit for FREE which would cost you an additional $50.00.

Model TF130
Size - H x W x D 29 ½" h x 20 ¼" w x 20 ¾" d
Gross Capacity 4.2 cu. ft.
Nominal voltage 12-24 Volt
Nominal input 60 Watt
Refrigerant R 134 a
Internal Light Yes
EMC conformity Yes
Air cooling Forced with fan
Average consumption 24 watts/hour
Net Weight 53 lbs.

FRONT DOOR: You can put a panel on the front door to match the surrounding cabinets or whatever.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:

magentawave

Adventurer
I can't believe I forgot to include that stuff, but its $699, but that includes the trim flange kit for free that would normally cost you an additional $50. I'm located in Carlsbad, which is in coastal North San Diego County.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94