Built 2009 F350 w/ MANUAL transmission - Houston, TX

wehring

Time to let this one go. Been a GREAT truck but I have moved into a bigger adventure truck for camping. "Casper" has seen much of the US and traveled the Alaska Highway in '12.

2009 F350 SRW, 4x4, crew cab, 148,000 miles, 6.4 diesel, 6 speed manual trans with granny gear and OD, manual transfercase shifter, 6' bed, white exterior, khaki/tan interior.

* Reunel Front Bumper - 1/4" shell & 1/2" supports / can be towed - equipped to accept a military pintle type towbar or a commercial ball type towbar / QD jumper cable plug / 4" Hella HID driving lights 4000i Xenon
* 15,000# Warn industrial winch - anti-backlash cable tensioner (a must have when winching by yourself) / extra long pendant
* Dynatrac Free-Spin hub kit - servicable front bearings, Dynaloc upgraded locking hubs
* Weld wheels and nitto terra grapplers - 2 matching spares (one under bed and one on hitch gate swing away tire carrier), 295/60R20 (34" tall)
* Hitch gate spare tire carrier
* Titan 50 gal under bed fuel tank - Replaced factory 30 gal tank and does not take up bed space
* MBRP full stainless exhaust
* H&S minimax programmer - discontinued off-road model
* Behind dash hardwire plug for Garmin GPS - only plug comes out of dash near A-pillar. No wire clutter.
* High Idle switch - for raising RPM to use jumper cables
* B&W turnover ball gooseneck hitch
* Torklift super hitch - Double 2" receiver hitch - 20,000# capacity
* Bushwacker fender flares
* Custom made tempurpedic mattress that fits over back seat - as new
* Southbend 3250 double disc clutch
* Short throw shifter - cuts transmission shifter stroke in half
* Entry Steps
* Camper shell
* Firestone airbags
* Marathon seat covers

This truck was built with attention-to-detail and by the best shops for each job. Not by the cheapest shops. The synchronizers were making it hard to shift so I drove it to MN (19 hours each way) to Midwest Transmission Center for a replacement. Why? They are subject matter experts on the ZF transmissions, they keep replacement parts in stock for Southbend clutches and they designed the short throw shifter for the transmission so they were the best shop for the job. Actively seeking out the best shop for each job makes for a better build and a better opportunity at trouble free expeditions. I always use Rotella oil and it is changed every 5K. This truck has certainly been used but not abused. It is ready to travel. I sought out a manual shifter on the transfer case because it can be towed behind another vehicle. It is equipped for a ball or pintle type towbar and it tows nicely. The torklift hitch on the rear is an overkill but it allows the use of the top 2" receiver for the tire gate spare tire carrier and the bottom 2" hitch for trailer towing. The custom made mattress is still as new because my wife spends her road trip naps on the front bench seat with her head on my leg.

This is the next to last year for Ford to offer a manual transmission. The '11 and up Ford trucks cannot be ordered with a manual transmission. If you want a manual transmission and tastefully built truck then this is the truck for you.

$40,000.00

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112
jwehring@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3,819
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3,825
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3,804
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3,784
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3,778
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 3,781
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 3,774
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3,769
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 3,781
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 3,765
Last edited:

wehring

Having Casper detailed before posting pics. In the interim, If anyone wants phone pics sent to your phone then feel free to call.

Justin Wehring
979 997-3112

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 3,731
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3,721
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3,744
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 3,725
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 3,744
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3,732
Last edited:

wehring

thanks

thank you to the folks that asked for pics. I did not expect this kind of response... I thought the hemi jeep would be the hot item. I have uploaded some pre-detailing pics. more to come after Casper takes a bath.

Justin

adam88

Explorer
Bump for a fellow F350 manual transmission owner.

I have a 2006 manual and they rock! Wehring is right folks, they don't make these manuals anymore!

40k might seem high, but going over the list of add-ons, I can easily see that this truck has like $15-20k just in add-ons

Reunel bumper? Like $2k at least
Dynatrac Free-Spin hub kit? Over $3k installed
Titan 50 gal tank isn't cheap...
Southbend 3250 cluch has to be $2k installed? Maybe?
15,000 warn winch... another $1.5k or so?

Plus another 5k in misc stuff. Yep... a good 15k!!! I know because I want all of this stuff on my truck!

And no I don't know wehring, just like this truck and felt like posting this lol. :)

wehring

More info

Forgot to mention the axles...

4:30 factory gears
Detroit locker in rear
Detroit tru-trac in the front

adam88

Explorer
Forgot to mention the axles...

4:30 factory gears
Detroit locker in rear
Detroit tru-trac in the front

Geez you really built this thing. Lockers too? Just goes to show how hard it is to sell a manual. I bet if it was automatic it would be gone by now. But in reality, this manual with the built clutch is way wayyyyy better than an auto. Just gotta find the right buyer! Anyways, free bump! BTW how did you find the tru-trac in the front?

hhadron

2009 F350

Decided to push this truck again. Same mods as listed but now with new tires and more miles. Good truck that needs a new home. Open to reasonable offers

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Interested in truck. Is it a straight pipe exhaust with DPF delete? Any other engine modifications? What is current mileage and price? I am in Houston....thanks

Sverige

I know that I am a bit late to it here. However is this one still for sale? If so, would you be able to post some more pics of it. The ones here are fairly small and random.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior