Updated Nitto Terra Grappler

ckupq

Observer
Not sure how I feel about this. Not a fan of the current G1's which came on my truck. I mean they work, but they tend to not grip well when I'm in the dirt, on wet roads, or in the snow. I think I'm either going to a Cooper or Mastercraft as an alternative this winter.

locrwln

Expedition Leader
I'm looking forward to the release of the "G2" version. I have had extremely good luck with my previous two sets and my only complaint has been the rate of wear.

Jack

Scoutman

Explorer
Glad I found this thread. I have had 2 sets of TG's and have gotten around 40+k out of each set (leaving about 1/8-3/16" tread remaining so I can use them as spares or tires for my military trailer). I would like to get a little more mileage out of them so news of the G2 is good news to me. I have been hooked on the 305-70-17 size for my 3500 Ram as it's one of the only tires I've found that has an E rating of 3640# per tire. Most others in this tread and size range are around 3100# per tire.

Anxious to see what sizes and weight ratings they offer for the G2 as I'm getting ready to purchase in the next few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles