Australian 4wd Action videos

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
SOLD
I have 31 Australian 4WD Action videos. They are in PAL format and will play on the computer.
$ 125.00 for the batch to include shipping within CONUS.

dvd.2.jpg

Last edited:

Rumpig

Adventurer
if you have DVD number 196 which is of Moreton Island in that lot (which it looks like you do..3rd row 3rd from the top), then myself and my family aswell as my mates from my 4wd club are in it also.

enzo

Explorer
if you have DVD number 196 which is of Moreton Island in that lot (which it looks like you do..3rd row 3rd from the top), then myself and my family aswell as my mates from my 4wd club are in it also.

That'll be the first one I watch.:sombrero:

Rumpig

Adventurer
That'll be the first one I watch.:sombrero:
From memory i am sitting beside Jamie with my eldest daughter sitting in my lap in the camp chair aswell. It's been a while since i watched the dvd though, so i could be wrong and it could be Graham i was sitting beside instead....lol...the DVD was done about 2 years ago now i think. Enjoy watching those DVD's, the guys that are in them (including the crew that do the filming) are great blokes in real life, all down to earth and will speak to anyone who approaches them usually.

enzo

Explorer
Ive had several of these DVDs before and watched them religiously. Graham seems like a pretty cool guy and some of the things he does is funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior