Mojoe Griddle | Mojoe Outfitters Thread

Camadile

Supporting Sponsor - Mojoe Outfitters
Cam
Bit off topic here, but did you happen to own a automotive repair shop in Palm Desert Ca. years ago ??

I don't believe "Cam Stone" is THAT ! common of a name... i.e. Jim Smith and such...

The griddle looks pretty cool I'll be looking into it more...

No, sorry - It wasn't me! I have never heard of another Cam Stone before - this could be a first!

Keep on Looking - you know you want it!

Cam

Camadile

Happy customer here! I ordered the Mojoe last Thursday and Cam got it in the mail for me before heading out to the Mountain Rendezvous which I really appreciated. It showed up at my door yesterday so we had to try it out last night. After cleaning and prepping it for its first use we made 1 lb of bacon, 1 lb of hash browns and 8 eggs. It took literally about 10 minutes to cook all that! :victory: Also, everything just slides right off even the eggs didn't stick and clean up was a snap. No more dirty pans to clean after cooking breakfast while out in the woods!

Excellent product you have here Cam, a real game changer! I'll get some pictures up after using it camping this weekend. :chef:

So how did your camping trip go?

Cam

MTaco

Adventurer
So how did your camping trip go?

Cam

Good times, the weather held out nicely and the MoJoe performed flawlessly! No epic Montana backdrops using the MoJoe but the food turned out great! The group we were with loved the way it cooked and want to get one of their own now. The big Viking looking dude cooking on it is my neighbor. He cooked a big breakfast two mornings and the Carnitas on it one night. Last time he cooked over the fire it took well over an hour, this time about 20 minutes. MoJoe for the win!

IMAG1274_zps2a9d4ae9.jpg

IMAG1277_zps6ef499d2.jpg

IMAG1278_zps203fdef8.jpg

IMAG1279_zps724c8add.jpg

Camadile

Good times, the weather held out nicely and the MoJoe performed flawlessly! No epic Montana backdrops using the MoJoe but the food turned out great! The group we were with loved the way it cooked and want to get one of their own now. The big Viking looking dude cooking on it is my neighbor. He cooked a big breakfast two mornings and the Carnitas on it one night. Last time he cooked over the fire it took well over an hour, this time about 20 minutes. MoJoe for the win!

Hey Mark: Looks like you cooked up some great food on your trip! Cooking on fire and Vikings just seem to go together! I am happy that your Mojoe did exactly what you wanted it to.

Cam

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Hi Cam, glad to see you and your MoJoe here on Expedition Portal! Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the great people here as I'm sure they'll enjoy using your MoJoe!

(Not sure who I am? Hint: Think Pacoima Reservoir Sediment Removal Project/DPW/Diane)

Camadile

Hi Cam, glad to see you and your MoJoe here on Expedition Portal! Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy the great people here as I'm sure they'll enjoy using your MoJoe!

(Not sure who I am? Hint: Think Pacoima Reservoir Sediment Removal Project/DPW/Diane)

Hi Dan!

This is a great place to be - it feels like home! The overlanding community is choke full of wonderful people. Quite frankly, the best part about starting the Mojoe business has been meeting and making friends with these folks!

You didn't tell me that you actually took your buggy out in the dirt! I'm glad to know that. Hope the fight is going well with the DPW - if anyone can win with those people, it's you and Diane. BTW, say Hi to Diane for me!

Cam

My daughter and I were two of the 200 folks fed breakfast by Cam and crew at Mountain Rendezvous a couple of weeks ago. The blueberry pancakes were the best I ever remember having, and it was some really good bacon as well. We also enjoyed their quesadilla snacks the previous evening, and my daughter ended up eating almost an entire roasted chili pepper by herself.

It was fun times and great meeting Cam and the other guys. It was also great to see the Mojoe Griddle in action and really "get it." I'm thankful for their participation, sponsorship, and some great chow!

Camadile

My daughter and I were two of the 200 folks fed breakfast by Cam and crew at Mountain Rendezvous a couple of weeks ago. The blueberry pancakes were the best I ever remember having, and it was some really good bacon as well. We also enjoyed their quesadilla snacks the previous evening, and my daughter ended up eating almost an entire roasted chili pepper by herself.

It was fun times and great meeting Cam and the other guys. It was also great to see the Mojoe Griddle in action and really "get it." I'm thankful for their participation, sponsorship, and some great chow!

Thanks so much Dave. It helps to know that our efforts were appreciated! Kris and I had a blast cooking for everyone as well!

THIS JUST IN: We have just signed on to do the cooking for the annual American Adventurist/Trasharoo Toys For Tots event at Camp Pendleton, December 5-7. This charity event is targeted at the overlanding community and should be a great get together! Mark your calendars!

Cam

ColoDisco

Explorer
Great product! Have a couple questions.
Being a overlander building a expedition rig weight is always on my mind. How much does the mojoe griddle and handles weigh?
Whats your eta on a case?

Camadile

Great product! Have a couple questions.
Being a overlander building a expedition rig weight is always on my mind. How much does the mojoe griddle and handles weigh?
Whats your eta on a case?

Hey Brad:

Thanks! The Mojoe Griddle is built to last forever and provide amazing (Read: Mind Blowing) cooking performance. As such, it is a bit on the heavy side - The Mojoe and handles total about 35 pounds. Don't forget that you can eliminate the need for frying pans and other cooking gear including stoves if you use it on a campfire. And not just for you but everyone else you might be traveling with. Everyone that I go overlanding with doesn't even bother to bring cooking gear anymore as long as they know I'll have the Mojoe with me.

ETA on the Carrying Case is 3-4 weeks.

Cam

Camadile

Mojoe Griddle Chorizo and Eggs Breakfast Tacos

I recently took a trip on the Mojave Road and camped one night at one of my favorite campsites along "The Road". We made some killer chorizo and egg breakfast tacos using the Mojoe Griddle on a Camp Chef Stove. Here is the video we made of this cook (Extra points if you can guess where this secret campsite is!) :

Cam

Xtreme XJ

Adventurer
I recently took a trip on the Mojave Road and camped one night at one of my favorite campsites along "The Road". We made some killer chorizo and egg breakfast tacos using the Mojoe Griddle on a Camp Chef Stove. Here is the video we made of this cook (Extra points if you can guess where this secret campsite is!) :

Cam

How about JUUUUST E. of the Cal./Nev. state line W. of the pole line Rd. a couple miles W. of Ca. 95... I believe on wet years its a trickling spring... maybe...??

Camadile

How about JUUUUST E. of the Cal./Nev. state line W. of the pole line Rd. a couple miles W. of Ca. 95... I believe on wet years its a trickling spring... maybe...??

Good guess Curt! It does kind of look like that area doesn't it? Here's a picture of one of my campsites near the location you are talking about:

DSC_0007.jpg

Try again! (Hint: further west)

Cam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles