Mojoe Griddle | Mojoe Outfitters Thread

Camadile

Supporting Sponsor - Mojoe Outfitters
Outstanding Cam!

Two nights ago I cooked seared ahi steaks with sesame oil/brown sugar sauce crusted with sesame seeds for 7 in record time. We love the MoJoe! Did it all on the barbeque, sorry no pictures as it was already dark:-/

Thanks Nathan!

That sounds like an amazing dinner party! My mouth is watering!

My brother had a dinner party a few months back and made seared ahi and some fillet mignon for his guests on his Mojoe. He has a full on built-in $2000 BBQ grill in his outdoor kitchen but he set up his Mojoe on a Camp Chef stove right in front of the BBQ grill. His guests were blown away by the performance, speed and ease of use of the Mojoe and ended up buying one the next day! It now resides at their family cabin in the Colorado Rockies where they use it for almost every breakfast and dinner when they are out there.

Cam

Camadile

The Mojoe Tree!

"Tis the season!

This Bristlecone Pine tree surviving alone at about 11,600 feet on a hill of desolation in the White Mountains has Mojoe! I have decided to name it the "Mojoe Tree".

DSC_0171.jpg

Cam

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Another Mojoe Tree

The Arbre du Ténéré used to be a real example of a tree surviving where it shouldn't. Never got to see it before it was knocked over.

51609776.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbre_du_Ténéré

Camadile

The Arbre du Ténéré used to be a real example of a tree surviving where it shouldn't. Never got to see it before it was knocked over.

The Arbre du Ténéré definitely has Mojoe! I'm sorry that it is gone. Thanks for that! Awesome.

Cam

Camadile

Desert Camping Near the Site of the American Adventurist Desert Rendezvous

Last weekend, I went on a four day desert camping trip our to the area where the AAV Desert Rendezvous takes place. I went with my brother, three friends who I have been camping with for 25 years or more and my two nephews. My poor nephews couldn't keep up with the big boys but they gave it a good shot! Six rigs, three bikes, a quad and seven people!

My buddy Brian (who I've known since Jr. High) and I got out there around noon on Thursday and found a killer campsite on the other side of the hills from the DRV site near where the DRV shooting range was set up. This campsite has a huge palo verde tree that provided welcome shade from the 85 degree heat. We spent the afternoon on Thursday and a good part of the day on Friday going back out towards the freeway to retrieve lost souls from our group but we had a good time with that anyway! The weather was perfect with no wind and no clouds - we couldn't have asked for better.

We set up a shooting range and did some target practice on Friday and Saturday. On Saturday, the guys with bikes went off on their own and the rest of us piled into my truck and we set off for Red Canyon. The vertical walls of the canyon were awesome and there were several other groups going in and out. Then we went up a ways on Red Canyon Road, stopped at a viewpoint for some cheese, salami and crackers. We were pleasantly surprised when a pretty lady named Julie driving a jeep camp up with a friend and hung out with us for a while.

Of course we cooked every meal on the Mojoe Griddle. Here are some pics:

IMG_0755.jpg
Sunset at the camp

IMG_0781.jpg
Cooking shrimp and scallops for our breakfast omelets under the Palo Verde Tree.

IMG_0779.jpg
Shrimp and Scallops for breakfast omelets on the Mojoe Griddle.

IMG_0790.jpg
Seafood Omelets! YUM!

IMG_0846.jpg
On the way to Red Canyon

IMG_0851.jpg
In Red Canyon

DSC_0281.jpg
Truly vertical walls in Red Canyon

IMG_0834.jpg
The start of some amazing Mojoe Philly Cheese-Steak Sandwiches

IMG_0839.jpg
Meat = Fillet Mignon, Cheese = Provolone - Killer!

A good time was had by all and we ate well too!

Cam

Camadile

Isn't that actually Pinnacle Cyn. off Red Cyn. ?
Any water in the cistern ?

Hey Curt: I think you are right - I just assumed that that it was "Red Canyon" because of the road that parallels it. I didn't know there was a cistern nearby - where is it located?

Cam

MTaco

Adventurer
Those Philly cheese steaks look amazing Cam! Might have to fire up the Mojoe this weekend. It has been a frozen tundra up here lately but they are calling for 40's this weekend. :wings:

Camadile

Those Philly cheese steaks look amazing Cam! Might have to fire up the Mojoe this weekend. It has been a frozen tundra up here lately but they are calling for 40's this weekend. :wings:

Hey Mark:

Give those bad boys a try! Use only fillet or rib-eye with provolone and you will be amazed! BTW, the Mojoe doesn't care about the cold - only the cook does ;)

Cam

Camadile

Mojoe Egg-a-Muffins - New Video From Mojoe Outfitters

Mojoe Outfitters and OutdoorX4 Magazine bring you a kicked-up breakfast sandwich recipe and video: Mojoe Egg-a-Muffins! This recipe was born at 10,200 feet in the White Mountains of California and is featured in the latest issue of OutdoorX4. This recipe is so simple, so good and will be loved by everyone on camping trips, picnics and at home! You can make Mojoe Egg-a-Muffins using standard cookware but the Mojoe Griddle makes preparation so fast and easy! Watch the video:

Enjoy the video and let's see your comments!

Cam

Camadile

Holiday Special!

Mojoe Outfitters announces a holiday special. With each purchase of a Mojoe Griddle, you will receive a FREE bottle of Mojoe Toothpicks! Mojoe Toothpicks are the world's best natural toothpick - and are sustainably harvested from a very special variety of barrel cactus found only in California. This offer has a value of almost $20!

Jeff cactus picks.jpg

The Mojoe Griddle will make the perfect gift for your overlander who has everything!

Cam

Camadile

Love my mojoe. Do you think you will ever have a carrying case for it?

Yes! I will have my first production prototype of the "Mojoe Sack" for viewing/touching/salivating at the Toys For Tots event at Camp Pendleton next weekend! I'll sell it off at the end of the weekend so if you want your name on it, let me know!

Cam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior