The 'BuDozer. A 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 12V CTD.

MCObray

Explorer
Refreshed the front grill with some Plasti Dip!
10325215_951425991540538_7616681518837628658_n_zpsca76f5f4.jpg

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Looks good!

I'm not a chrome guy I probably would have done the grill piece as well but this looks nice and clean

MCObray

Explorer
Looks good!

I'm not a chrome guy I probably would have done the grill piece as well but this looks nice and clean

Thanks. You know I'm not either, but every truck I see going down the road is all blacked out. Chrome on this pickup has begin to grow on me and I think i'm just going to leave it how it is. The wheels and back bumper (chrome) help accent it and brake up the black and gray I got going on. If my mind changes, it's nothing 30 minutes can't fix!

Nice work. I really like the look of this Gen dodge. .

Me too. The 2nd Gen is such a classic look, as well as utilitarian inside.

MT6bt

Rock hound
I second the toyos coming from a second gen owner as well. Theyre good vehicles but if it didnt have the 12 valve, id never own a dodge again. The front end steering components are garbage. Replace the ball joints, tie rod ends, power steering gearbox, etc etc with HD aftermarket components(dodgeoffroad.com) and itll be much closer to bulletproof....after that, all new suspension, torque converter. Also, if it is an auto, be weary of the dana 70 rear end. It is prone to failure if you mod up the engine much. Other than that and the body/plastic parts(cup holder will go first, aaarrgghhh!) It is a great truck. I love mine, despite all of the above it is quite capable offroad, gets great fuel economy, looks damn good(not like those gawd awful new ones that have massive front grilles), good power, etc.... enjoy!

MCObray

Explorer
The time and opportunity presented itself so I decided to pull the trigger of some new tires for the BuDozer. I made my buck go as far as it could, and had the pleasure of doing business with my local America's Tire deal here in Salem, OR. I utilized their price-match policy and ended up saving $438 total from the same tire that Les Schwab wanted. The tire should be arriving next week so I am thrilled. Can't wait!

If you're looking for new tires, give America's Tire/Discount Tire a look. They work for you, not against you. Big thanks to the local Salem manager John Gerberding!

MCObray

Explorer
Yup! Those look nice

I dig them. I have been wanting these tires since I first saw them on a pickup in Middle School. They were going to cost the same as the AT2s, except I could get these in a week as compared to months. So stoked!

Seriously considering those for my truck next season. Looks great!

I'll keep an open review on them... drive through a lot of rain and some snow in the coming months so we shall see!

MCObray

Explorer
Invoice for Transmission rebuild at Sunnyside Automotive in Clackamas, OR.
-HD Billet Torque Converter
-Overhaul Kit
-High Energy 2nd Band
-Pump Bushing
-Direct Drum Bushing
-Thrust Washer Kit
-Valve Body Shift Kit
-Governor Valve
-Updated Cooler Fittings
-Reverse Brake Drum
-Overhaul Support Housing
-Sun Gear