Global Expedition Vehicles Safari Unimog For sale

acropilot

I have reluctantly decided to sell my GXV Safari U500-NA. Great care and diligence has gone into building this rig. My family plans have changed and hence the sale. Please see the website below for complete information on this once-in-a life time purchase:

www.gxvunimog.com

All of the specs and pics are shown on this website. If you are seriously interested and have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

CoffeeNut

Can you be a bit more specific? $3xx,000 is affordable to many more of us than $5xx,000. Not sure why you would want to be coy about it. Giving us a real number may make some of us consider it when previously it was dismissed as not practical. Thanks!

acropilot

Not trying to be coy. An emotional decision to want to sell to begin with. If i got an offer for $320K, I would probably sell it.

GR8ADV

Explorer
If someone offered me $3.2 million for my house, I would shed an emotional tear, but would probably sell it too.

CoffeeNut

Thanks for the reply; I can imagine it's an emotional decision! If you get a chance can you post on your site info about the chassis - options, particularly whether it has options like CTIS, vario pilot, chassis year (thinking the 202 in the description is actually the year 2002?). Also, does it have a dry bath?

conifers4

Suburban nomad
Not trying to be coy. An emotional decision to want to sell to begin with. If i got an offer for $320K, I would probably sell it.

So your asking $330K but it could get knocked down??? Not trying to be harsh but normally when you are SELLING something you are doing so for a PRICE... emotion or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94