Landy disco 1 mods - cost?

troutman

Hey all. Just got my first disco (95, 300 TDI). Looking to install a snorkel and new suspension (old man emu) and maybe long range gas tank. I'm wondering if it's be cheaper/easier (parts and labour)!her in the UK, or somewhere else in EU (we are very flexible for location as we are driving around anyways). I don't yet know much about vehicles but am super keen to learn, ideally I'd like to watch/learn these mods but that may not be possible..
Anyways your experience is appreciated.
Cheers
Lauren

David Harris

Expedition Leader
Hey all. Just got my first disco (95, 300 TDI). Looking to install a snorkel and new suspension (old man emu) and maybe long range gas tank. I'm wondering if it's be cheaper/easier (parts and labour)!her in the UK, or somewhere else in EU (we are very flexible for location as we are driving around anyways). I don't yet know much about vehicles but am super keen to learn, ideally I'd like to watch/learn these mods but that may not be possible..
Anyways your experience is appreciated.
Cheers
Lauren

I would say it would be less expensive and easier to have these things installed in the UK if the vehicle is going there anyway.

fishEH

Explorer
I'm confused. Are you saying you'd be willing to move wherever Land Rover parts are the cheapest??
If you're talking about having parts shipped then straight from the UK is usually cheapest, though Lucky8 does a pretty good job of keeping costs down.
But you live in BuFu so you're going to pay through the nose for parts no matter what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier