The White Rim

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Agreed, very nice pics! I'm not a morning person but maybe I should be because you sure got some nice early morning shots.

VDBAZFJ

Adventurer
Great report! Others' comments sum it up! But I still want to say thanks for sharing! I hope to do a similar trip to white rim someday.

rc51kid

Adventurer
Wow that is a great looking trip. I am heading that way myself. If I remember right we will be at Airport Oct 2nd and Labyrinth on the 3rd. That is the best I could do as it is really full this time of year. Do you have a guide book or anything that will point out some of the hidden jems like the old chest or slot canyons? I don't want to drive past things that I should stop and explore. Any suggestions on how to make sure I find the high points?

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
Wow that is a great looking trip. I am heading that way myself. If I remember right we will be at Airport Oct 2nd and Labyrinth on the 3rd. That is the best I could do as it is really full this time of year. Do you have a guide book or anything that will point out some of the hidden jems like the old chest or slot canyons? I don't want to drive past things that I should stop and explore. Any suggestions on how to make sure I find the high points?

X2 I'm headed there as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94