2012 Four Wheel Campers "Eagle" For Sale

idealgiant

We are selling our 2012 Four Wheel Campers “Eagle”. This camper is in very good condition and a pretty rare unit to have east of the Mississippi. We absolutely love this camper, but we just bought a new house and we would like to free up some money for projects. This camper was a special order model so that we could get the items that were most important to us. Here is the detailed list of options:

• 4 corner mechanical camper jacks
• Fan-Tastic vent fan installed over the bed (which means there is also a regular vent of the sink and fridge area.
• Screen door
• Fiamma 8’ awning on the driver’s side of the camper.
• Side auxiliary lights under the awning.
• Rear wall steps to help load and unload the roof rack.
• “Silver Spur” interior and exterior color scheme (originally designed for the European market $500 upgrade)
• Waeco 65 – 2 way refrigerator
• 60’ Yakima Rack tracks, will include the rack towers and bars with the sale.
• Plug and wiring already installed for solar panel (you would need a panel and controller)
• Auxiliary battery system (I also installed a second battery to the system. If you are wise with your power usage, you can go 3-4 days with out starting the truck or plugging into shore power.)
• Two person dinette interior instead of the bench interior. Dinette lays down into a bench that someone short could sleep on.

To see all of the standard equipment and for this model camper and a list of vehicles it can be used with visit http://www.fourwheelcampers.com . These campers are extremely sought after and the waiting list for purchasing one from the manufacturer is about 11 weeks. Like I said, we are selling the camper because we want some money, not because we need some money. Our price of $15,000 is firm. If you have any questions contact me at 513-284-2850. We are located in Athens, OH. See more photos in my Craigslist add. http://athensohio.craigslist.org/rvs/4676163147.html

Attachments

• IMG_1447.jpg
    IMG_1447.jpg
    525.1 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_1438.jpg
    IMG_1438.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1440.jpg
    IMG_1440.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_1442.jpg
    IMG_1442.jpg
    536.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1445.jpg
    IMG_1445.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 117

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Man if this was closer I'd already be on the road to get it. Anyone know of a reasonable way to get this shipped?

Thanks

Hodakaguy

adam88

Explorer
Man if this was closer I'd already be on the road to get it. Anyone know of a reasonable way to get this shipped?

Thanks

Hodakaguy

It's easy to get campers, RV's, vehicles, etc. shipped now-a-days. Could be at your house in a few days I imagine. Just need to wire the seller 15k, and then pay about another 3k to a company and they will go pick it up for you, load it into a container and ship it to your door. Now... if you meant "cheap" then noooooo! Gotta spend some money! :)

MNtraveler

Observer
Idealgiant: Nice camper! What is the dark piece of wood or metal running between the jacks on each side?

Thanks,

MNTraveler

idealgiant

Idealgiant: Nice camper! What is the dark piece of wood or metal running between the jacks on each side?

Thanks,

MNTraveler

That is a set of bars that I made to stand on while loading and unloading gear from the roof of the camper. Because the camper hangs over the truck bed a little bit it almost impossible to get our paddle boards or whitewater raft strapped down from standing on the tire.

Adam88, unfortunately it hasn't sold. So, we've decided to lower the price to $13,500.

Thanks for looking,
Justin

adam88

Explorer
That is a set of bars that I made to stand on while loading and unloading gear from the roof of the camper. Because the camper hangs over the truck bed a little bit it almost impossible to get our paddle boards or whitewater raft strapped down from standing on the tire.

Adam88, unfortunately it hasn't sold. So, we've decided to lower the price to $13,500.

Thanks for looking,
Justin

Wow I'm surprised. I wouldn't lower the price much if I were you... unless you absolutely need to sell it ASAP! I think you can get $15,000 for it. I agree, perhaps try wanderthewest? Also, post this in the "For Sale" forum here on ExpeditionPortal. This actually isn't the right forum and you might not be getting the complete audience. Good luck!

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Good luck with the sale. Unfortunately it's just in the wrong part of the country. I'm sure it would have sold here several times over again.

If the side dinette worked better for me I'd be tempted to pick it up myself.

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Man I'm really surprised this hasn't sold yet. We ended up selling our Tacoma and buying a Crewmax Tundra otherwise this camper would be mine by now! I still find myself coming back and looking at the ad...exactly how I'm wanting ours set up :drool:

Hodakaguy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier