Little help with ARB Fridge plugs

AxleIke

Adventurer
Hello all,

Hoping you guys can help a guy figure out where he went wrong. I have a standard 12 V plug in the back of my 4runner that I've been using to run my fridge over the summer. However, the fridge plug has a tendency to dislodge, and cause the fridge to have a fault.

Anyway, as I got the fridge back in May, I went ahead and got the new ARB 12 volt harness for the fridges, thinking I had one of the new plugs. Anyway, when I got the harness, I found that it is not a simple plug and play as I had thought. Here is my issue:

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

The top photo is the arb harness, the bottom is my fridge plug. They do not fit together. The ARB fridge plug is larger than the harness socket, by a good bit.

I either ordered the wrong harness, and need a new one, or I need to order the new fridge cord, as I have the older fridge cord. I would like to end up with the most current harness and fridge cord as they are supposed to make better connections than the old ones.

Thanks!

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
You received the old style harness featuring the 'Hello' receptacle, your fridge is the new style with 'Posifit' style plug. No mesh.

jeffjeeptj

Adventurer
A new style receptacle is very easy to obtain. Try Will at sierra expeditions, he did good things for me.

ARB 10900028 is the part number for the receptacle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior