Off road capable?

red EOD veteran

Adventurer
Whether the trailer is offroad capable depends on your definition of that. Dirt trails that would be up to a 3 or a 4 difficulty (on the 10 scale), those trailers would be ok.

Gunnerr68

I have aged some so these would go off road for me. I have considered building my own and with time and patience I think I could. I will be salvaging the water tank, two element stove, sink, windows and maybe the icebox for a build. My welding is not something i trust so I am looking for a rolling chassis to start from. Mainly I wanted to pass that site on for others.

drgrenthum

A little taller then i would like on the trail. I would worry about it being top heavy. Like red said 3-4 without low hanging branches, no problem.

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
No pictures or description of the frame. Not good. Most likely formed and bolted to the frame. Check them out carefully if you really use it off road. Doing camping and logging trails, to National Park campsites, most likely fine. Doing serious trails such as John Bull, Kokopelli, Rose Garden Hill, Rubicon not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier