Mercedes G Caravan found on ebay.de

getout

Adventurer
Thought this was worth pulling pictures from. I like how small it is.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mercedes-G-W...ahrzeuge_Wohnmobile_wagen&hash=item5b0586fdb4

57.JPG$_57.JPG$_57 (7).JPG$_57 (6).JPG$_57 (5).JPG$_57 (4).JPG$_57 (3).JPG$_57 (2).JPG$_57 (1).JPG

Ad translated by google:
For sale is a professionally converted to camper Mercedes 280GE. After conversion to a camper, the vehicle was equipped with an engine and an automatic transmission from a Mercedes 500 SEC. The engine and transmission come from a Ersthandfahrzeug, as evidenced by the exist of the new car invoice and various documents. All modifications are approved and TUV, there were only genuine Mercedes parts. Moreover, new axles new Fahrwersbuchsen and Koni shock absorbers were (not obsolete, no really new) fitted with a 3.72 translation incl.. The axes have the large track width of 1555 mm and are heavy-duty axles, approved for a total weight of 4200kg. The vehicle currently has a permissible Ges.gew. of 2800kg. The exhaust system is made ​​completely of stainless steel. The engine runs fine and the transmission shifts very smoothly and evenly. The rims are very rare 8x15 BBS rims with BFGoodrich MT tires 33x10,50'er with 80% profile.
When driving at cruising speed (which are with me 90 km / h) is the engine very subliminally audible, here the tire sounds are audible, but not loud in Vordrgrund. The oil cooler on the bumper to cool the gear oil, the water cooler was renewed in 2011.
The vehicle is also fitted with a Truma E2400 gas heater, a two burner gas stove, a 65L compressor fridge, flush toilet and holding tank, shower and washbasin with waste water tanks and a solar system. In addition, a 130L barrel forming fresh water tank is fitted with Druckwasserpume. The bed has a size of 190x 120 cm and has a 17cm thick very, very comfortable 7 zone cold foam mattress (two years old). I have in the description certainly forgotten many details, any questions please just email.
A tour of the vehicle is encouraged before bidding. In bids that exceed the minimum bid by more than a thousand euros, the vehicle will also receive a certificate for a H-approval.

Please keep in mind that it is not a cheap pleasure to drive a Mercedes G model, the consumption is between 18 and 22L and can, if one is very hurried (faster than 140 km / h, I have not yet married), also be much higher. For me the car is worth every penny to this day, I have to sell it after a very serious illness, unfortunately.

This is a private sale without warranty and return, it will not be accepted renegotiations. I reserve the right to terminate prematurely if necessary before the auction, since the vehicle is put to different offered outside eBays.

Attachments

• $_57 (9).JPG
    $_57 (9).JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 205

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles