2013 KTM 500 EXC 11 hours / 249 miles SOLD

cwvandy

Adventurer
SOLD 2013 KTM 500 EXC
249 miles/ 11.5 hours
Over $3K in accessories (see below)
NEW Price $9500. SOLD
Bend, Oregon

Two months after buying this incredible machine, a deer came through the windshield of my truck at 60 mph and hit me full on in the face and chest. While I am lucky to be alive and have pretty much recovered, the accident has permanently screwed up my vision to the point that I am no longer comfortable riding. I sold my 1200 GSA right after the accident but had hoped to recover enough to continue to ride the EXC and continued to build the bike during my rehab. No such luck, however. My riding days are over.

This bike has been stored in doors, started regularly and the battery kept charged. It has its initial service/inspection and a fresh oil and filter
Bike is perfect. It has been de-smogged (all original parts included if you want to restore the system). It has literally been on 4 short rides. This bike is set up and ready to go. I have clear title. I am not interested in selling off parts.

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS: http://500exc.smugmug.com/500-EXC/

Gear includes:
KTM 13L tank
Scott steering damper
Baja Squadron LED light
Promoto Billet rack
Seat concepts seat (med height)
KTM aluminum skid plate
20mm risers
Super Sprox 49T rear sprocket
14t front sprocket (+ new KTM chain)
SRT radiator guard
MSR rear brake guard
GL Mojavi bag
GL Diablo tank bag
Hammer Head shifter
Evolution Air foot pegs
JD Tuner
Double Take folding mirrors
Cyrca Pro Bend KTM Hand Guards
Micro LED rear turn signals
Misc. (spare oil filters, KTM race spares nuts, bolts, panel bolts, front/rear tubes etc)
All original parts included (mirrors, sprockets, tank, body panels, headlight, smog equip, manual, briefcase, tool kit, etc.)

DSC_0193.jpgDSC_0195.jpgDSC_0155.jpgDSC_0181.jpgDSC_0186.jpgDSC_0185.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0196.jpg
    DSC_0196.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
Dam that sucks. That is an incredible bike and you did some serious mods. I hope you are able to find an outlet to fulfill your riding time into something you also enjoy. Its a sad day when you have to give up two wheels. Try and find some positives you have a chance to start new hobbies. Be safe, have fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz