For Sale Expedition Trailer

dmc1

Adventurer
Unforeseen circumstances force sale of my newly built expedition trailer. Everything on trailer is new including the three aluminum racks and kayak/canoe rack. Wheels are new Rubicon wheels with new 255/75/r17 Cooper AT3s.

Trailer has removable 5lb. propane bottles and top rack can be removed to install a roof top tent.

Removable rod holder tube.

LED lights.

Floor is composite and tailgate acts as a table in the rear or can be mounted on the front.

I just used the trailer to and from the OBX of NC and it worked flawlessly.

Kayaks are not included but I will sell them separately for $500 each. They are Tarpon 100s from Wilderness Systems. One 2014 Dusk color and 1 2013 Camo.

Trailer has a clear SC title. $3K

Build thread http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/116366-My-xPo-Trailer-Build

dmc1

Adventurer
Trailer is still available. Kayaks are no longer available. Thanks for the interest and questions so far.

dmc1

Adventurer
Feeling Good Price Drop

Feeling good about everything. How bout $2300 you pick it up. Last time I'll drop price. Does not sell I'll just keep it.

Comes with grill and table attachments, 2 gas bottles and mounts, Grill pieces that mount to the inside and outside of trailer, and the rack that goes on top for your kayak or whatever?:Wow1:

gravedgr

SE Expedition Society
Where are you located? We're northeast of Atlanta.

I'm wondering if there is anyway to build and install a top that will lock so the contents will be secure. I'll visit your build thread and poke around for more info, but would be interested in the dimensions if they aren't there.

gravedgr

SE Expedition Society
Comes with grill and table attachments, 2 gas bottles and mounts, Grill pieces that mount to the inside and outside of trailer, and the rack that goes on top for your kayak or whatever?
How much without the grill, grill attachment and table attachments? How high up does the rack go, and how much weight can it hold?

We have a Tepui Autana with annex that we deploy for us and our kids. Looking to move it to a trailer and off the truck, but we carry a portable picnic table and cook with a Coleman & mini propane bottles. All we really need is a trailer with a rack for the tent and locking, weatherproof storage. There seems to be a huge gap between basic, open trailers and overpriced "do everything" trailers. We're stuck in the middle.

dmc1

Adventurer
I am located about twenty miles below Charlotte NC off of I77. The grill attachment is just the arm that can be inserted in the front or rear tongue. The charcoal grill is not included. The table attachment fits in the front or rear tongue. It allows the tailgate to be used as a table. Rack can be removed and another rack fabbed easily to accept a RTT. That was my intention down the road. Trailer is 4x6 with the sides around 20 inches tall. I'm out of town until Monday but can get you any specific measurements then. Price is firm at $2300.
Thanks.

How much without the grill, grill attachment and table attachments? How high up does the rack go, and how much weight can it hold?

We have a Tepui Autana with annex that we deploy for us and our kids. Looking to move it to a trailer and off the truck, but we carry a portable picnic table and cook with a Coleman & mini propane bottles. All we really need is a trailer with a rack for the tent and locking, weatherproof storage. There seems to be a huge gap between basic, open trailers and overpriced "do everything" trailers. We're stuck in the middle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier