Edgestar 80qt 12volt Fridge/Freezer - New

ExploringNH

Explorer
I have a new ***Edit: Now slightly used - three weekend trips, price drop accordingly!*** Edgestar 80qt fridge/freezer. Located for pick up in Kittery, ME.

http://www.edgestar.com/Edgestar-80...default,pd.html?cgid=Appliances-Refrigerators

SOLD!
$390

attachment.php
attachment.php

Specifications:

• Model: FP861
  • Brand: EdgeStar
  • Portable chest freezer and refrigerator
  • 83 quart storage capacity with small and large wire basket
  • Easy-to-read control panel
  • AC and DC power adapters included for household or vehicle use
  • Compressor-based cooling for fast freezing
  • Insulated lid
  • Side-grip comfort handles for easy transport
  • Rounded edges for added safety
  • Durable, rugged design
  • Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts

• EdgeStar 80 Quart 12 Volt DC Portable Fridge/Freezer
  • Flash freeze function rapidly cools unit to -8° F
  • ETL listed for electrical safety
  • Temperature range: -8° F to 50° F
  • AC power lead with 8' detachable power cord included
  • DC power lead with 6' detachable power cord included
  • Input voltage: 115V AC / 12/24 V DC / 60Hz
  • Power: 80 W / 1 A
  • Weight: 66 lbs
  • Dimensions:
    Large Basket: 12-13/16" H x 18-15/16" W x 15-9/16" D
    Small Basket: 12-13/16" H x 10-7/16" W x 7-1/2" DOverall: 23 6/16" H x 28 3/16" W x 18 12/16" D

This fridge has never been mounted in a vehicle and only plugged in to make sure it worked (which it does, not surprisingly). Even though I have plenty of room in the Excursion, I want a smaller one. We ran the 43qt Edgestar in the Defender for our trip south and it was perfect. I only ever travel with two of us and usually we stop every day or other day for supplies. I would rather have the floor space open for sitting up, getting dressed, and just space to put things. That is my only reason for selling. I want the smallest one.

I have a very high opinion of these fridges after my and many other's experiences with them. I had someone use my old 43qt one as a seat for a 6 hour ride through very bumpy roads. We climbed all over it and stacked everything on it for months. It made it through some seriously bumpy terrain and several jumps, I mean topes, unscathed. It is still in use right now plugged into 120v in Colombia. It took a SERIOUS beating and it never once failed me. That is why I bought another.

Last edited:

ExploringNH

Explorer
Someone asked for photos of the actual unit so I figured I would just post them here as well. I pulled it off the shelf today, unpacked it, and took some photos. The photo of the Land Rover is only for scale. It was never mounted or used in a vehicle. It was placed in the vehicle today for the photo, then removed and reboxed. This fridge has never had food in it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ExploringNH

Explorer
Still here taking up space on the shelf. I'm in Boston all the time for anyone interested that lives a little south.

ExploringNH

Explorer
Someone must need a fridge! I have a trip in two weeks and if this doesn't sell in time to get a smaller one, I'm going to keep it.

Ripper

Adventurer
Ugh, I want this, just cant swing it in two weeks. Well see what happens after this weekend. Ill let you know by Sunday.

ExploringNH

Explorer
Ugh, I want this, just cant swing it in two weeks. Well see what happens after this weekend. Ill let you know by Sunday.

If you are the same Ripper that I think you are, this would be an easy delivery. :) If it is the right Ripper, I really like your Xterra.

ExploringNH

Explorer
Price drop! Now it is a used fridge. Still in great condition but I did scratch the back of it. Purely cosmetic.

$390. Still have not picked up a 43qt and would like to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz