Colors and Suspension

cryan

All,

Just wanted to share. I just finished up a little suspension refresh on my 1999 4Runner. I hadn't seen a ton of people with this combo, but it looked like the best fit for what I needed. I ordered Tundra Bilstein 5100s front and rear, OME 906 springs and installed with my '99 tall springs on the front on the 4th perch. Right now it sits with about a 1/2-3/4" of rake when unloaded, but I am really happy with the height. I think its a great fit with the 265/75/R16 size without putting unnecessary stress on CV axles.

4runner.jpg

This past weekend, I was able to load it down and do some exploring. We didn't get on anything too hard core, but the road manners are good and I was really impressed on the washboard roads over Boreas Pass. Here are some pics of Kenosha Pass on HWY 285 southwest of Denver and Boreas Pass from south park over to Breckenridge.

Kenosha.jpg

Boreas.jpg

jnelson4x4taco

Adventurer
Good looking truck! I probably passed you on 285 this weekend, my wife and I were out 285 at my parents cabin near Fairplay and stopped on top of Kenosha pass to grab some shots of the fall colors. How was Boreas Pass?

cryan

Boreas was great. We drove it on Sunday in the rain and fog which made it a little different than the norm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz