Howling Moon Stargazer 1.6

Diablo

All - I'm selling my Howling Moon rooftop tent. I used it 3 times, its practically new. As part of the deal , I'm adding the extension , valued at $900. The tent w/extention is selling for $2200 firm .. if interested call 714-310-1113 I'm located in Orange County California

A roof tent is far more than merely a tent. It is easy to set up. It It is a fully-enclosed bed with a 3" foam mattress and all your bedding ready and waiting for you. It is your shelter from the storm and reprieve from the weather, or solace and solitude for a mid-day nap. Howling Moon roof tents come in sizes ranging from 1.2 m (cozy for one or two, roughly equivalent to a full size bed) to 2.4 m (8 feet wide, and big enough for the whole family).

Howling Moon roof top tents are renowned for their quality and durability. Widely regarded as the best quality tents made, they're the tent of choice for many of Africa's safari rental companies. If these tents are tough enough to handle that kind of day in and day out abuse, they can withstand whatever you dish out.

Howling Moon Tents are available in two styles, the Deluxe and the Touring tent. The Deluxe tent is a traditional "external entry" tent with an access to the tent that is covered by the rainfly, whereas the Touring tent features a covered "internal entry" which allows greater protection from the elements getting in and out of the tent, as well as the option of adding a large annex/shower room extension below the tent.

Howling Moon also makes a unique-in-the-industry Stargazer tent. The Stargazer models include all the benefits of the standard roof top tents, along with the addition of two gigantic zippered and insect screened roof skylights which are great for both night time star gazing and daytime game viewing from the comfort of your tent.

Unknown.jpegUnknown-2.jpeg

Attachments

• Delux 1.jpg
    Delux 1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Howling moon.JPG
    Howling moon.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 660
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members