For Sale--2007 Tentrax "Cargo" off-Road Trailer

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: NO SALE---My Tentrax is in perfect condition and has a few "Mods"-

Spare tire/pwr plug/interior light/exterior gas cans-is hub'd for 2nd gen Xterra (6x4-1/2) and I can supply adapters for JK/JKU jeep(5x5)

She has about 4500 miles and has been used off-road every summer since 2008-

Completely maneuverable by one person and weighs approx. 600 lbs-will accept another 600 lbs load-

Construction Oct-2007
DSCF0831_zps8b0e9e4d.jpg

Has 14" clearance and SKID PLATE-
DSCF0886_zpscf84e1d8.jpg

DSCF0885_zpsf355a3bb.jpg

She's been all over the Sierras and NorNv Desert
Sawmillllakejune12022.jpg

Tentrax538s002.jpg

Asking $3500 on this forum and will put in Craigs list for $4200-

Thanx

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Last edited:

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: I thought about that many times, but-

can you mount an RTT on that thing?

Before mounting an RTT on the Tentrax rack, you would have to put structural columns in the inside, to strengthen the top configuration, so-

No, you couldn't just slap an RTT on, you'd have to do some work-

Thanx

squinko

Observer
I can't believe your selling the Tentrax. Is the tent on yours? I think I saw on other post you added your own but I can't remember. I get asked all the time about my Tentrax. I have a friend looking for one with a tent.

Good luck with the sale, awesome trailers.

Benny.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Heh Heh, Yeah My wife wants a bigger trailer, not a self contained but a t least a popup-size, to get off the ground !

I can't believe your selling the Tentrax. Is the tent on yours? I think I saw on other post you added your own but I can't remember. I get asked all the time about my Tentrax. I have a friend looking for one with a tent.

Good luck with the sale, awesome trailers.

Benny.

We've been tent/ non-campground camping for over 40 years and she's tired of tenting !!!

My Tentrax was the Cargo model--didn't come with the (Neat) sleeper tent, but I'd added an "Airzone" tent that we used several times when it was COLD and rocky-

I don't want to sell mine with that tent, I have other uses for it and it's not as convenient as the stocker-

The Tentrax is a "special purpose" trailer and she only appeals to a small percentage of the off-roaders !

Thanx-

squinko

Observer
Good luck with the sale. I love mine. I added the Maxcoupler hitch to it and it goes everywhere my Jeep goes.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: NO SALE !!Heh Heh, yeah I've had mine 7 years now and used the "Lock&Roll" hitch--she's been a real vacation pleasure every summer-

Good luck with the sale. I love mine. I added the Maxcoupler hitch to it and it goes everywhere my Jeep goes.

I'll probably keep it anyway and getta RTT so my wife won't have to sleep in a ground tent anymore-

Second thoughts of the sale !

I need a drink-

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94