Multi state expedition

REDROVER

Explorer
In Portland Oregon now
The light house was 10 miles south of the town called YACHATS there is a beautiful hotel right on top and awesome camping right underneath on the beach

Bridge is over Columbia river. image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

REDROVER

Explorer
Portland Oregon , very cool city we had a gr8 time there , went to see Chinese garden , nice restaurants, city is very pet friendly we took our husky in to public transport across the town and it was very normal to locals,

From Portland we headed to Astoria , over the Columbia river , beautiful drive along the coast and deep forests
9 pm arrived at small town Forks , had our evening coffee and drove true Olympic national park to port Angeles ,
We gonna take charter boat to salmon fishing in a few min ;)
By the way this part of the park road you are lucky if u won't hit a dear at night they are all over.

REDROVER

Explorer
Astoria bridge over Columbia river,
, most small town gas stations have only 87 octane fuel around here so if u take ur late model car or truck fuel up with high octane at any chance u get
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

PabloVTA

Observer
find a McMenamins for lunch...
I did this same thing 13 years ago.
Drove from So Cal to Portland, went to a beer fest, drove to Spokane, then Missoula Montana, camped on a river on the way to Jackson Hole, then to Yellowstone, down to SLC, over to Tahoe, thru the Sierras , back to Ventura.

19 days, 16 of it in a tent.

i'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
i took thousands of pics, watch it in fast slide show mode sometimes and it's like were in the truck still.

REDROVER

Explorer
Snake river in Idaho and Shoshone falls
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

SmoothLC

Explorer
FYI - for some reason, the browser on my computer isn't displaying the images for the last three posts. Anyone else having difficulty?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke