Turtle III for sale on the auction site

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
Congrats! I still remember when it was on display at a camper show in Denver. I was probably in my early teens at the time. I couldn't take my eyes off it. My parents had to drag me away.

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
Yes I did. She is getting a sprucing as I type this and will be accompanying me to Texas next week. As for the advertising, I don't think I can just take those off so easy. She has sorta earned a right to wear all of them :)

I was going to mention that... Part of what you purchased was a historically unique vehicle. Why would you want to strip that off?!? And I think you got one heck of a vehicle for the price. Post up more of your adventures and upgrades/changes as you go.

Darrell S

I was going to mention that... Part of what you purchased was a historically unique vehicle. Why would you want to strip that off?!? And I think you got one heck of a vehicle for the price. Post up more of your adventures and upgrades/changes as you go.

Will do! I have BIG shoes to fill with this one lol. Mr. and Mrs. Wescott did an incredible job on this truck. The only things there are for me to do is maintain what they did and maybe add some things that have developed since they made her (Solar, Camera system, Maxtrax, synthetic winch rope, etc.).

I'll likely start a refresh thread here if the Wescott's are ok with it :) In the meantime here is a pic from a recent exploring jaunt.

10926209_350280881841505_1897444751688667382_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier