Has anyone seen a trailer like this before???

cjgolfer7

Observer
3ba0044bc04fc227c963cacf893cf674.jpg

b9f8fdad56160fc148a1140e1b38fbb3.jpg

Been sitting on this for a while, just got it in my possession. Apparently its an old military trailer. I had the expectations on turning it into an offroad/ expedition trailer. If anyone has any insight please share. Also may part with it. I feel like it will be in garage for a while.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
If I had to guess, looks like a m416 someone decided to put a utility body on.

Nice clean job and it looks pretty well done by the pics.

cjgolfer7

Observer
Yeah someone said the same thing about m416..i thought the same thing buts clean and wayy to well put together. Ill try and take more detailed pics when i get home.

cjgolfer7

Observer
After futher inspection i believe it is a base m416. I highly doubt the previous owner added the boxes. Its put together way to well and clean. Like it came that way from the get go. But who knows he may have. Either way its clean and a perfect platform for a solid expedition trailer.
And I may sell it to someone better suited to building it that way.

Last edited:

ramsport59

Observer
Where in SC are you located? Depending on the price and location I may be interested! This would be a perfect addition to my Work truck. I've been thinking about buying a enclosed trailer to add extra space to carry parts/tools/oils. My short bed utility bed is just plan full!

Rick

cjgolfer7

Observer
Trailer is actually in savannah ga. But travel up through the upstate all month. Pm or text or call anytime. 704-995-6891

cjgolfer7

Observer
Extremely solid platform. I believe im going to pass it a long though. I feel like it will sit in this garage longer than it needs. It needs to be put to use.

cjgolfer7

Observer
You can def see where boxes were added on a m416 maybe an m100 idk. Whether the po or the military did it I'm not sure. Its clean though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles