2001 E350 7.3 Diesel RB For Sale

defigh

Up for sale is my 2001 Ford E350. The van has the much sought after and rare 7.3 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engine. Mechanically, the van is in great shape. Tons of work has been done during the last 6 months to ensure many more years of great performance.

Recent Maintenance:

Turbo rebuild kit
Wicked Wheel
Turbo Outlet Clamp
Intake Manifold Clamps
203º Thermostat
Thermostat Housing
Front Shocks
Rear Shocks
Air Filter
Intake Tube and Coupler
Oil Filter
Amsoil 15w40
Coolant
Distilled Water
Fuel Filter
Fuel Pressure Relief Rebuild Kit
Fuel Bowl Reseal Kit
Seal
Front inner Wheel Bearing
Front Outer Wheel Bearing
Front Wheel Seal
Radius Arm Bushihg Kit
Sway Bar Bushing Kit
Brake line Roll
Rear Brake Pads
Rear Wheel Seals
Rear Diff Bearings
Amsoil 75-140 Severe Gear Oil

The engine runs great. The full turbo rebuild and the addition of the Wicked Wheel (+60HP) really makes it fun to drive. I put 4000 miles on the van this summer with trips and it did great...no problems.

The interior is in above average overall shape. The van has the Chateau package with has a DVD, 4 captains chairs and a rear bench that seats 3. Seats 7 overall. Seats and carpet are clean and look great for an 01.

The body is in good shape, average for a 2001. A few of the doors have a bit of rust on the bottom seam and there is a spot above the rear tire on the passenger side. The rear bumper has seen better days.

Rooftop Yakima setup does not come with the van. I'd be happy to give more info about the van.

The van is located in Columbus, OH. Asking $7800

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3181.jpg
    IMG_3181.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_3182 2.jpg
    IMG_3182 2.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3183 3.jpg
    IMG_3183 3.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    436.5 KB · Views: 179

pdub75

Van looks like exactly what I want. Any chance you could post or send some additional pictures including the rust and the interior. Im in california so can't exactly stop by.

Thanks

Patrick

defigh

Miles just turned 168000. Didn't get a chance to take pics as I just got home from work. I'll snap some tomorrow and post them up.

Thanks.

FAMILY_OF_SIX

Explorers
E350 situ?

What's the situation? Still for sale?

Could you send or post some pics of interior as well as rust issues you mentioned?

Thanks for your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles