Synergy mfg suspensions thoughts?

PowerWagner

Explorer
Anyone have any feedback positive or otherwise regarding synergy? Looking into some mild suspension upgrades and they were recommended. Would appreciate any feedback from those knowledgable. Thanks.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Synergy makes great parts. I use teraflex as they have backed up their products with me 100 percent. I had bushing problems with my first set of links for my front sway bars. Teraflex made it right. They are a stand up company. If they make it, I will use it.

toxicity_27

Adventurer
Synergy makes great parts. I use teraflex as they have backed up their products with me 100 percent. I had bushing problems with my first set of links for my front sway bars. Teraflex made it right. They are a stand up company. If they make it, I will use it.

The OP is looking at Synergy, not Teraflex. If you'd look at their signature you'd see they have a Power Wagon. Teraflex doesn't make anything for the Power Wagon. Stop trying to tout everything you use as the best. You contributed saying Synergy makes great parts, you don't need to go into detail of how you use Teraflex and how great they are, since the OP isn't looking for information on it, and they don't make anything for their vehicle.

Everyone I know that's running Synergy parts love them. I myself am planning on getting some parts from them as well.

Last edited:

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I said Synergy makes great parts however I have no personal experience. I was planning on running their lower arms but decided against it as it was another issue causing my steering issues and was fixed easily. Just took a while to find it. I have heard from people who run the synergy springs is they ride great. I tout everything I use as good, because if it wasn't, I WOULD NOT USE IT.

I put many many miles on my rigs per year. This year so far I have about 60k on my JKU alone (I have 4 other rigs I drive regularly as well). I forgot that Synergy makes other parts besides for Jeeps. And If I can get Teraflex some business why the hell not. They are an awesome company, with even better customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles