Parting Out 1993 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser

hakalugi

expoooooo?
HI All,

We're parting out much of our wonderful 1993 FZJ-80 Land Cruiser. The original thread is here: http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/parting-out-much-of-1993-fjz80.819374/

If you don't have an account on mud - no problem. Hence my posting it here. Call out the parts you want first come first served. On all 3 sites I'm listing this, I will post a new link to a consolidated page in which i will cross reference who got dibs on a part first, and if it's sold. So no need for you to check more than one place!

Do check the full thread on Mud for the timeline and location info. Feel free to speak up on what you want and as long as one one else beat you to it, and we come to terms on price, it'll be yours, just post here. I'll use your posts' datestamp vs. any other dibs callers, regardless of which site it's on (mud, pirate, here).

Pics to give you a visual below...

photo 3.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

I will edit this post or post another with the link to the inventory/pricing page. Don't see an item listed? just ask/make an offer via PM/email if you prefer. If it's sold or has dibs, it will be listed as such on the inventory/sale page.

Thanks, Fernando in Virginia

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 282
  • photo 1 (1).JPG
    photo 1 (1).JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 230

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I am interested in the front bumper and can pick up after you get your VA inspection (I know a couple of guys are in front of me on Mud) The bigger question.... you are keeping the driveline, driving it to CO before selling body parts... you must have a VERY COOL plan. Please share that! (PS let me know a price of the stock rims)

hakalugi

expoooooo?
I am interested in the front bumper and can pick up after you get your VA inspection (I know a couple of guys are in front of me on Mud) The bigger question.... you are keeping the driveline, driving it to CO before selling body parts... you must have a VERY COOL plan. Please share that! (PS let me know a price of the stock rims)

Hi Jay,

the link to the sales status page will give away my master plan. mwah-haha. The wheels I've got on the page draft now, it reads:

5 stock 80 series 16" rims, you know the ones. 4 in used/ok shape, 1 flaking finish, all good candidates for stripping and anodizing!
List: no idea. My Price: $300 for all 5
Available: ASAP

I will put you in the dibs line for the bumper and let me know if i should update the status to 'sold' on the stock wheels...

hakalugi

expoooooo?
The virginia side tear-down is underway.

LC 3-4 view naked sm.jpg

A place to see what's up for sale in spreadsheet form: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14idyiJgCQc8H0vlo-eb-eaLewZkKP6mAY9H0Q2vEkH4/edit?usp=sharing
If you prefer pics: http://fj-ute.blogspot.com/2014/10/parting-out-our-fzj-80.html

Don't see a part? Ask, and I'll make sure we remove it before we ship the LC to redline. If it needs to wait until after Redline's dissassmbly (like the IPOR skid plate) we'll let you know. Right now it's in Northern VA.

PGGRS

Observer
FJ UTE

Hers's a pic from the SEMA show. That's Justin, the owner of Redline. He's a friend of mine. Nontheless the build quality & attention to detail is amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_20141105_150206917_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20141105_150206917_HDR.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 157

hakalugi

expoooooo?
Thanks for the pic!

I'm leaning towards the tan/desert beige - i'm thinking with black hardware (roll cage, sliders, bumpers, wheels) it will look nice and 'basic' I'm not putting a radio in the dash (going in the tuffy box only) i want to keep the basic and retro feel all around.

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
Is the exhaust available? Everything except the manifold. Is it stock? Will it fit a a 95? Thank you.

Are the rear hatch struts available? Thank you

Last edited:

hakalugi

expoooooo?
Is the exhaust available? Everything except the manifold. Is it stock? Will it fit a a 95? Thank you.

Are the rear hatch struts available? Thank you

Hi,

The exhaust is staying on the chassis for the next vehicle build.

Yes, the 2 rear hatch struts are available. The are *OEM* units bought new in 2011, so they work very well. $35 shipped in the lower 48

-Fernando

DetroitDiesel

Adventurer
Hi,

The exhaust is staying on the chassis for the next vehicle build.

Yes, the 2 rear hatch struts are available. The are *OEM* units bought new in 2011, so they work very well. $35 shipped in the lower 48

-Fernando

I want the struts. How do I pay you. I think I should have paypal. Its been awhile since I used it but I did have an account. Or will quickly make one. I'm going to introduce myself on Mud and make a build thread here and there. I just bought the 80 Friday. I for sure want the struts. Dibs....I also may want PS fender, ps turn signal, grill. Mine is that green color. Would your flares be for sale also? I want to make a two tone like they came. I'm going to a pick a part today but I doubt they will have. My username will be the same on mud so as of now I want the struts and want to pay you. In short order I may contact through mud on more parts. Gotta see what guys are parting what. So I'm in 48221 and cash in hand on the struts. Thank you.

hakalugi

expoooooo?
no problem, i've put you down by the struts as dibs. my paypal is my username at gmail.com

email me directly regarding your other items (also hakalugi (at) gmail.com)

* front right fender (passenger) is available. and it has the flare on it.
* i do have the 3 other flares too, need to price them
* I do have the grill available too, need to price it
* when you say "2 tone paint" do you mean the blue/silver like i have? if so, i have paint - i had an online shop produce the jdm paint mixes so i could paint my trailer two-tone to match my LC but never had the time to finish task, so i can also sell the paint since my next project will be a different color set.

Anyways, email me direct and we'll work it out.

hakalugi

expoooooo?
All, things are progressing. The truck will ship from NoVA to Colorado next week, so if you want to buy any of the misc parts while it's still here in VA, let me know. I'll be working on it this weekend. F2F transactions are fine.

hakalugi (at) gmail.com

hakalugi

expoooooo?
All,

I'm leaning towards getting a new rear bumper for the UTE project, http://fj-ute.blogspot.com so this would put my current rear bumper on the market. In the pics it's holding a 37" KM2 for reference. It's plenty solid (I land on the rear corner bars when dropping off ledges, and tow with the receiver). Ideally the buyer would be local to Colorado, but I'm also working out how we fit it inside the UTE wrapped in shipping blankets if the buyer is in VA or close by for a face to face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online