Xantrex ProSine 1800 12V w/ GFCI Outlet

ghfaris

I have a new inverter that I got about a year ago. It is exactly what I wanted but physically too big for where I wanted to mount it.
I have connected it to a battery and ran it long enough to inflate an air bed, so technically it is no longer "Brand new".

Comes in original box, with all manuals, battery boots and warning stickers. Manufactured in March of this year.
1st Picture is off the web. The rest are of the actual unit. I can take more if requested.

Asking $625

Shipping $25.
Screen Shot 2014-10-02 at 10.01.56 AM.jpg

Last edited:

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Bump for Price Drop
I could help by asking you to Google today's price and drop it a tad more but that would be in violation of a rule that needs to go.

No harassment: an item is worth what someone else will pay for it. To dump on someone's For Sale thread because you think the price is too high is inappropriate. Be respectful of the fact that someone is trying to sell an item or vehicle. We will delete all posts that only serve to disparage the item.

Howard70

Adventurer
Great Inverter

I've owned three of the these inverters (and now have the 2KW inverter/charger combo in our truck) and they are great pieces of equipment. There are smaller units available but I doubt any are more robust and suited to long hours. We ran two offices filled with computers off of a pair in a remote field station for 6 years without a hitch. I then ran a home office off one as a combined "current cleaning / backup" system for many years. If you're looking for a robust & effective inverter this could well be it.

Howard

Tigglebitties

Adventurer
I've owned three of the these inverters (and now have the 2KW inverter/charger combo in our truck) and they are great pieces of equipment. There are smaller units available but I doubt any are more robust and suited to long hours. We ran two offices filled with computers off of a pair in a remote field station for 6 years without a hitch. I then ran a home office off one as a combined "current cleaning / backup" system for many years. If you're looking for a robust & effective inverter this could well be it.

Howard
I'll bump for ya. These things are awesome. We run a fleet of construction trucks that need printers and scanners, power to run equipment etc
We use these after burning through a dozen harbor freight or mid level ones.
I was sold when I left one on by accident over a 4 day weekend and the truck started without issue. Cheaper ones would burn through a battery overnight.
Getting the remote switch helps a ton with mounting and using these! Good luck with sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior